Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah perhaps with some flashbacks sprinkled through here and there as appropriate.

I can totally see Boba recruiting old Bounty Hunters to his side as well. Hopefully Black Krrsantan converts as well.

Imagine a circle of bounty hunters + Fennec + Black Krrsantan + Cad Bane standing around Boba on the throne !!

What a display !
Imagine the cost. :unsure:

Imagine the cost. :unsure:
1641418536957.png

Pretty sure Obi-Wan gave him that nasty scar on his face, so it's likely we may see him pop up in Kenobi.

Pretty sure Obi-Wan gave him that nasty scar on his face, so it's likely we may see him pop up in Kenobi.
Really interesting. Didn't know that.

That costume would have cost Disney a pretty penny, they definitely need to use it again in BoB and any other series. Kenobi would be a nice linked ah-ha moment to reward watchers, drive discussion and increase toy sales.

Hot Toys jump in the discussion here any time.......

I imagine we're going to get another 2-pack from this season.

Present day Boba with his fancy new threads and white jumpsuit Boba

Yep, exactly as I was thinking as well with the Bounty Hunters. i.e flashback as fits nicely into the story.

The spoiler interaction would be awesome. Totally possible too I'd say. They'd surely not want to pass up on that opportunity ! But only a short couple of cameos used sparingly like Rogue One was.
They’ll have to get around to addressing the Cobb Vanth issue soon and why Boba didn’t take his armour back sooner. The next episode would make the most sense for that if we’re moving forward from the Tusken story. That would allow them to bring Cobb Vanth into the modern timeline story. However, I guess they could go back to this later as there’s no need to show the flashbacks chronologically.

The young Boba flashbacks feel to be leading somewhere very special to me, and possibly to an interesting cameo or two. Not sure who you could work into a modern era story though, other than Mace (if still alive) or Omega.

They’ll have to get around to addressing the Cobb Vanth issue soon and why Boba didn’t take his armour back sooner. The next episode would make the most sense for that if we’re moving forward from the Tusken story. That would allow them to bring Cobb Vanth into the modern timeline story. However, I guess they could go back to this later as there’s no need to show the flashbacks chronologically.

The young Boba flashbacks feel to be leading somewhere very special to me, and possibly to a very special cameo.
As much as I like the Tuskens, I think it's time to flashback to somewhere different than Tatooine for an episode or 2.

But yep, Camino flashback to dad would be a very high probability. Queue that Jango HT early release !! lol

As much as I like the Tuskens, I think it's time to flashback to somewhere different than Tatooine for an episode or 2.

But yep, Camino flashback to dad would be a very high probability. Queue that Jango HT early release !! lol
********* I am so sick of that planet LOLOLOL....

Does anyone have a list of how many times Tatooine appears in all Star Wars film and television media?

Does anyone have a list of how many times Tatooine appears in all Star Wars film and television media?
Actually speaking of Tatooine wasn't that meant to be Toshi Station where Fett gets the speeder bikes ? They didn't make any mention of that.

The girl at the table (with the guy) I think was the original (or look alike) to the one planned for a cut ANH scene. When Luke goes to get the power converters.

View attachment 554165View attachment 554164
If you look closely he has the scar over his left eye and the armour is the same. It's definitely Black Krrsantan.

Imagine being on the wrong end of those Knuckle busters !!!

...and to think, Aphra owed him a not-insignificant amount of money, for a long time! I would be terrified to owe him one cent.

[He's paid off for now, iirc. Until the next time she needs to hire him.]

Talking of two-packs, one staring them in the face going into Kenobi would be a ROTS Darth Vader (complete with burnt Hayden hs) and a re-release of Dark Side Anakin.

Then there’s always this one which would make a lot of sense…

375FE846-26F0-4945-B87B-83A425DF4981.png
087244D0-6EDF-43D3-8934-4CEED5A505CC.jpeg

Haven’t seen anything from BOBF yet that would make sense for Hot Toys to do in a 2-pack.

Jedi Temple Challenge - Flashback
The Phantom Menace#
Attack of the Clones
10 Clone Wars episodes
Revenge of the Sith
2 Rebels episodes
A New Hope
7 Galaxy of Adventures episodes
Return of the Jedi
1 Visions episode
4 Mandalorian episodes
2 (presumably 7) Book of Boba Fett episodes
The Rise of Skywalker

Actually speaking of Tatooine wasn't that meant to be Toshi Station where Fett gets the speeder bikes ? They didn't make any mention of that.

The girl at the table (with the guy) I think was the original (or look alike) to the one planned for a cut ANH scene. When Luke goes to get the power converters.
Yeah that was a look-alike but given the time period still reading a little young, not sure if it was them or an homage.

...and to think, Aphra owed him a not-insignificant amount of money, for a long time! I would be terrified to owe him one cent.

[He's paid off for now, iirc. Until the next time she needs to hire him.]
From what little I know of Aphra she's a psycho with astonishing disregard for her own safety. :LOL:

...Do you guys notice how when Fett goes into the cantina full of gangsters during his spice-dream, he goes in, looks around, cleans house and then immediately leaves - all without saying one word?! LOL! That is def the Fett we know.
I love how he stops for a drink before leaving though lol

Back