Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The “Like” was enough. It’s like a dopamine hit, right?

That’s the only currency we’ll have left in our dystopian future once we’re all plugged into the giant battery towers of our machine overlords.

ifor-one-welcome-our-new-robot-overlords-nelneyeneiatoi-net-i-for-50966717.png

If that throne is in Book of Boba, which I think you have a safe bet that it is, HT is going to make that.

BTW I really hate the matte dark green on Fett's armor. I prefer the light green.

Last edited:
Look at this beauty from Iron Studies, just to get you salivating over how sublime a possible (probable) future Hot Toys version would look.

View attachment 529483
Bring it on Hot Toys !!!!! Surely they'll make this.

If not, I'm sure someone on secondary market will make the throne. It's not too difficult.

They better include the blue booze bottle too !!!

Last edited:
Bring it on Hot Toys !!!!! Surely they'll make this.

If not, I'm sure someone on secondary market will make the throne. It's not too difficult.

They better include the blue booze bottle too !!!
There are already some 3D models floating around that someone with painting skills could use.

If that throne is in Book of Boba, which I think you have a safe bet that it is, HT is going to make that.

BTW I really hate the matte dark green on Fett's armor. I prefer the light green

I like the look pretty well as the armor plates themselves were pretty close to that deep green color. The helmet wasn't that color in either ESB or ROTJ, but I guess Boba didn't have his full arsenal of Humbrol paint colors on Slave I :)

BTW I really hate the matte dark green on Fett's armor. I prefer the light green.
His new look is his best look imo.

How does one get a con-exclusive? Does Sideshow put them up at all? There's a rumor going around that the Armorer might be a con-exclusive and I'd hate to miss her.

How does one get a con-exclusive? Does Sideshow put them up at all? There's a rumor going around that the Armorer might be a con-exclusive and I'd hate to miss her.
Man of Hot Collectibles also confirming it, and doubling down on Padmé. So, that’s three of the big hitters saying the Armorer now.

Man of Hot Collectibles also confirming it, and doubling down on Padmé. So, that’s three of the big hitters saying the Armorer now.
Armourer really would be a good Con Exclusive I reckon. Without the headsculpt it's something they can really make very easily.

I guess we have a month to wait now until ACGHK or SDCC.....both in July.

Armourer really would be a good Con Exclusive I reckon. Without the headsculpt it's something they can really make very easily.

It is highly feasible that we're all going to see announcements regarding to these con exclusives tomorrow. Last year they were announced on July 2.

and I firmly believe the Armourer cannot be labeled as exclusive candidate. It doest make any sense, refer to DeathWatch Mandalorian and you will grasp the picture, judging how easy these could be made by utilizing the resources from Boba.
79303071_3048250445243543_5747108048436069042_o.jpg

I think many people were looking toward tomorrow for the announcement as they revealed the SDCC (virtual con) exclusives on July 2nd last year. Then they went up for pre-order during the con. It'd make sense that the announcement is imminent considering the number of people leaking the same names at the same time.

EDIT: Chocobi beat me to it there. Damn your eyes Chocobi :p

It is highly feasible that we're all going to see announcements regarding to these con exclusives tomorrow. Last year they were announced on July 2.

and I firmly believe the Armourer cannot be labeled as exclusive candidate. It doest make any sense, refer to DeathWatch Mandalorian and you will grasp the picture, judging how easy these could be made by utilizing the resources from Boba.
View attachment 529878
Totally agree here.
Armourer or Padme just don't fit HTs MO for reissue or parts reuse.

Back