Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way is Padme an exclusive. That said I reckon there's something in it, and she'll make a return to the preview booth at the con. Endor Leia skipped a year and returned a year later if my memory serves me correctly. Natalie Portman is now closely connected with Disney so it's feasible they've worked out any likeness issues that they may have had with her. Plus, if it's the Geonosis look, that entire figure needed re-working.

It is highly feasible that we're all going to see announcements regarding to these con exclusives tomorrow. Last year they were announced on July 2.

and I firmly believe the Armourer cannot be labeled as exclusive candidate. It doest make any sense, refer to DeathWatch Mandalorian and you will grasp the picture, judging how easy these could be made by utilizing the resources from Boba.
View attachment 529878
OK, but where does Spiderman 2099 fit into that line of thought. I could argue the armourer and he are very similar. Both fit into an existing line and have no headsculpt. Do you grasp what I'm saying :p

Anyway we will see soon I hope !!!

I have to admit I'm a little envious of how everyone has a Hong Kong source all of a sudden. How does one get a Hong Kong source? Are they available for pre-order? Does the deluxe set come with a framed picture of Justin and a $25 Sideshow coupon (only available to use on the Jet Trooper)?

Is this the Hong Kong source?

cf64375ebe-poster.jpg
r

I have to admit I'm a little envious of how everyone has a Hong Kong source all of a sudden. How does one get a Hong Kong source? Are they available for pre-order? Does the deluxe set come with a framed picture of Justin and a $25 Sideshow coupon (only available to use on the Jet Trooper)?

Is this the Hong Kong source?

View attachment 529879r
Hey, that's my source !!! Mr Zing ! Get your own !! :p

No way is Padme an exclusive. That said I reckon there's something in it, and she'll make a return to the preview booth at the con. Endor Leia skipped a year and returned a year later if my memory serves me correctly. Natalie Portman is now closely connected with Disney so it's feasible they've worked out any likeness issues that they may have had with her. Plus, if it's the Geonosis look, that entire figure needed re-working.

Yep, no chance she is an exclusive. She may have an exclusive item like a hologram or some extra weapon.

Hopefully we get this Con figure image next week. Or maybe even Saturday. Didn't they announce or release a figure last Saturday ?

I'm just glad White Vision didn't pop up on the Con figure list. He could have been a definite candidate in hindsight.....

Well Neon Tech tease video is up. That's 1 from 4 for the HK "sources".

Just need The Armourer and Cyborg next for me and I'll be happy.

Don't know why the link is showing "sign up" ?? But comments about Neon Tech are interesting lol

https://fb.watch/6x7oK573WW/

Looks like it was everything but Mando Luke !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That was just too obvious !!

But it is a great lineup, with maybe more to come. That diorama that they finished on was certainly strange.

Wonder what new figure that will show ?
Really interesting. No way is that thing going up for pre-order, so it can only be there to showcase figures. OG Mando has already seen a re-release with the Blurgg, and I highly doubt they re-issue the Remnant Trooper. That leaves two options, assuming they can't force Greef Carga into the display.

The Client. credit to you for thinking of this one...

1406.jpg

and Doctor Pershing (very unlikely)...

mandalorian-doctor-pershing.jpg

Really interesting. No way is that thing going up for pre-order, so it can only be there to showcase figures. OG Mando has already seen a re-release with the Blurgg, and I highly doubt they re-issue the Remnant Trooper. That leaves two options, assuming they can't force Greef Carga into the display.

View attachment 531561

View attachment 531562
Knowing how well Hot Toys do old men, and the popularity of Werner Herzog generally. The Client would be a pretty amazing looking figure !!

Also another reason to keep that Beskar Mando with the Camtono

I think they'll save characters like Greef, the Client, etc. for when the Mando well starts running dry.

Knowing how well Hot Toys do old men, and the popularity of Werner Herzog generally. The Client would be a pretty amazing looking figure !!

Also another reason to keep that Beskar Mando with the Camtono

Exactly!

It'd be so funny if Werner Herzog, one of the most anti-Hollywood directors of all time, suddenly ends up with his own Star Wars action figure.

View attachment 531561

View attachment 531562

I'll be in the minority on this but I'd pass on those two and would rather take two more from the Covert:lol Green chick one for sure though.

e1332f3b41d31ad3274d8181d2227e92.jpg

Back