Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah !! Outfit looks excellent. Although not sure why they decided to make his hat smaller. Maybe more practical ?? Or maybe my memory is not as good as it was ??

Either way imagine if we got a Hot Toys treatment of him ! Cad Bane is one of those characters who could turn up anywhere. So hopefully there is a chance we'll see him again increasing the chance of Hot Toys doing him.

That droid of his would be a nice accessory for them to put with him too.

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 4.27.08 PM.png

Last edited:
What have you done !! There's more comments here on the bloody Martinez sisters than the elephant in the room !! CAD BANE !!!

Sure it'll be a long shot, but imagine a Hot Toys figure of Cad Bane !! Now that would be cool !!!

While any version would be an instant PO, my vote would be for his original look with the Duster.

Total Lee Van Cleef homage is definitely my favorite look of his.

Haha yeah !! Outfit looks excellent. Although not sure why they decided to make his hat smaller. Maybe more practical ?? Or maybe my memory is not as good as it was ??

Either way imagine if we got a Hot Toys treatment of him ! Cad Bane is one of those characters who could turn up anywhere. So hopefully there is a chance we'll see him again increasing the chance of Hot Toys doing him.
He kept getting stuck in doorways

Morrison: Well, we can’t say too much, but we’re going to see his past and where he’s been since The Empire Strikes Back. Somebody pointed out he’s been kind of stuck in this one place, and now’s the time to actually go back in time and check out his journey and find out more about him.

Just saying.

I'd love to see the blue Lee Van Cleef in live-action. The only problem is his age wouldn't match up, so they'd have to use him in some teenage Boba flashback scenes without making it look too forced. Actually, I wonder how they'd do him in live-action, would it be cgi or a costume? I'd prefer the latter with a little cgi mixed in to make his facial movements look more natural.

I could see Sideshow doing Cad Bane for their new animated CW line. Or at least previewing him and waiting 3 years before putting him up for pre-order.

I'm far from the biggest CW fan here and even I think Cad Bane would make a great HT figure. Maybe it could be based on a certain flashback scene in the Fett show.

His gangly frame could be a bit of a problem. Dude is built like IG-11.

Last edited:
It is hard to be surprised anymore, between leaks and shows being predictable but it was a pleasant surprise seeing Cad again.

Been almost a decade since his last canon appearance.

Hot Toys..you know what you need to do.

I'd love to see the blue Lee Van Cleef in live-action. The only problem is his age wouldn't match up, so they'd have to use him in some teenage Boba flashback scenes without making it look too forced.

Nothing needs to be forced. Just give us this in live-action as one of the flashbacks. It can even be the bridge with Fennec going from an ally of Cad Bane to being Boba’s.

There shouldn't be anything holding HT back to make Cad Bane. They have non-animated Duros in Battlefront if HT wants reference for realistic Duros heads.

I'll take any look but the Bad Batch look seems to be able to avoid pleather.

Nothing needs to be forced. Just give us this in live-action as one of the flashbacks. It can even be the bridge with Fennec going from an ally of Cad Bane to being Boba’s.

Am sure Filoni has that scene still in his mind. That's if he didn't already do it here in the latest episode with Hunter.

I'm far from the biggest CW fan here and even I think Cad Bane would make a great HT figure. Maybe it could be based on a certain flashback scene in the Fett show.

I'm sure they could find some thin Asian 1/6 body without fat suit :p

But then they can reuse the body for Cobb Vanth since they are both tall and slim :lecture

Not only do we need Cad Bane, we also need Asajj Ventress, Savage Opress, Hondo, Barriss and Luminara. We don’t want them, we NEED them dammit! ;-) I do see a beacon of hope with this animated Clone Wars line from Sideshow.

Not only do we need Cad Bane, we also need Asajj Ventress, Savage Opress, Hondo, Barriss and Luminara. We don’t want them, we NEED them dammit! ;-) I do see a beacon of hope with this animated Clone Wars line from Sideshow.
I just have a realistic desire of getting a Wrecker..

This one'd probably be incorporated in the Bad Bad's upcoming episodes, the perk of now being a creative director from Filoni :).

Back