Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

LOL!!!!

I wonder if Trandoshans are like Yautja, in that they wont hunt you unless you're armed, because otherwise its no fun? Be cool if they were...

They are not. Theres a Clone Wars episode where they kidnap a bunch of Jedi younglings and hunt them for sport.

Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

They are not. Theres a Clone Wars episode where they kidnap a bunch of Jedi younglings and hunt them for sport.

That episode is a very cool take on Nimrod Antal's 'Predators'. Or it's spookily similar.

Imagine if Black Krrsantan is in Book of Boba, damn that would be pretty cool.

A black wookie by Hot Toys standing next to Fett and Fennec.....oh yeah !!!

f28cfc24d3054acc93788430a27cb5cc.jpg

I mean, as long as he doesn't end up looking like TFA Chewbacca.

Will be sad if he gets made before another Chewie.

If all those new shows are coming out next year, we might see less figures for BoBF? I hope we get a Gamorrean Guard lol.

If all those new shows are coming out next year, we might see less figures for BoBF? I hope we get a Gamorrean Guard lol.

Yeah, and I hope they have proper fat Gamorrean guards, not those cosplayers with chicken legs in the fighting ring.

I’d keep a close eye on War of the Bounty Hunters for potential BOB cameos. If Black Krrsantan is in the show then Aphra won’t be far behind. Personally I’d like them to introduce Qi’ra and Crimson Dawn into the show. Qi’ra’s age at this point in the timeline would be about the same as Emilia Clarke’s in real life.

I’d keep a close eye on War of the Bounty Hunters for potential BOB cameos. If Black Krrsantan is in the show then Aphra won’t be far behind. Personally I’d like them to introduce Qi’ra and Crimson Dawn into the show. Qi’ra’s age at this point in the timeline would be about the same as Emilia Clarke’s in real life.

How convenient.....but it'll be a hard nut to crack....

To quote Kathleen;

"Every one of these movies is a particularly hard nut to crack. There’s no source material. We don’t have comic books. We don’t have 800-page novels. We don’t have anything other than passionate storytellers who get together and talk about what the next iteration might be."

https://www.rollingstone.com/featur...rview-rise-skywalker-future-star-wars-912393/

To quote Kathleen;

"Every one of these movies is a particularly hard nut to crack. There?s no source material. We don?t have comic books. We don?t have 800-page novels. We don?t have anything other than passionate storytellers who get together and talk about what the next iteration might be."

https://www.rollingstone.com/featur...rview-rise-skywalker-future-star-wars-912393/

Then cut to the interview where Lucas explicitly says he gave her all that stuff.

Not that the person in charge of Star Wars should have an issue making movies without being handed source material. That is literally her job. She has to be one of the most incompetent imbeciles ever to rise to such a lofty position.

To quote Kathleen;

"Every one of these movies is a particularly hard nut to crack. There?s no source material. We don?t have comic books. We don?t have 800-page novels. We don?t have anything other than passionate storytellers who get together and talk about what the next iteration might be."

You just had to bring that up so that I will lose my ****. While I didn't read every book, I really loved the stuff the writers/creators came up with. Yes, they didn't hit on everything, Vong specifically. But man, so many cool events and especially cool characters. KK's quote just showed right there she didn't care about the content and that movies only matter. And that you can pull any cool content out of your a$$ with SW and people will love it. She has a foot in her a$$ now and hopefully is out the door in Oct of this year. Maybe pissing off Lucas with not doing his outline and failing hard will be her undoing. It was Lucas that put her in charge to begin with, so it is only him to blame. I remember in an interview she laughed dismissively about a bunch of people coming at her with SW movie ideas, like she knew what was best. **** that b****.

You just had to bring that up so that I will lose my ****. While I didn't read every book, I really loved the stuff the writers/creators came up with. Yes, they didn't hit on everything, Vong specifically. But man, so many cool events and especially cool characters. KK's quote just showed right there she didn't care about the content and that movies only matter. And that you can pull any cool content out of your a$$ with SW and people will love it. She has a foot in her a$$ now and hopefully is out the door in Oct of this year. Maybe pissing off Lucas with not doing his outline and failing hard will be her undoing. It was Lucas that put her in charge to begin with, so it is only him to blame. I remember in an interview she laughed dismissively about a bunch of people coming at her with SW movie ideas, like she knew what was best. **** that b****.

Bravo

Confirmed, but still leaves me speechless that ANYONE could go into a franchise as big as Star Wars with no plan.......and the money these people are paid....

JJ Abrams: Lack of plan in Star Wars’ latest trilogy was a “critical” flaw
Hindsight is 20/20: "There's nothing more important than knowing where you're going."

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2021...star-wars-latest-trilogy-was-a-critical-flaw/

jj-and-jj-800x467.jpg

Confirmed, but still leaves me speechless that ANYONE could go into a franchise as big as Star Wars with no plan.......and the money these people are paid....

JJ Abrams: Lack of plan in Star Wars’ latest trilogy was a “critical” flaw
Hindsight is 20/20: "There's nothing more important than knowing where you're going."

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2021...star-wars-latest-trilogy-was-a-critical-flaw/

View attachment 514013

This. A thousand times this. How do you not have a plan for a trilogy that brings back Han, Luke and Leia? I would've started with "ok, let's reunite the crew for some difficult adventure and make sure they're all in the falcon together...". From there, it's whatever.

Wonder how different Boba will be in BoBF. There was a leaked crew production poster that had some art where he was dual wielding pistols and didn't seem to have the hanging bits in front anymore. Probably meaningless since it's concept art, but curious to see what they do.

That sounds awesome! Guess I’ll have to make more room in my Mandalorian/Bounty Hunter display...

Wonder how different Boba will be in BoBF. There was a leaked crew production poster that had some art where he was dual wielding pistols and didn't seem to have the hanging bits in front anymore. Probably meaningless since it's concept art, but curious to see what they do.

I'm sure they'll make him different enough to justify new toys etc. That's pretty much a given.

There's rumours of all sorts of stuff so it's definitely going to be interesting.

So long as he maintains that bad-ass attitude and fighting style then it'll be epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back