Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

I'd actually like both. They each have pretty cool distinctive looking outfits. Assuming they don't change their wardrobe style too much.

If we're talking Crimson Dawn, Qi'ra is definitely keeping the red cape !

Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 08.30.24.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

Don't get me started on that cringey - 24/7 constantly horny "love story" between young Han and Qui'ra in Solo, what an embarrassment.

I'd actually like both. They each have pretty cool distinctive looking outfits. Assuming they don't change their wardrobe style too much.

If we're talking Crimson Dawn, Qi'ra is definitely keeping the red cape !

View attachment 514437

Going by Bad Batch Fennec seemingly hasn't changed her wardrobe in nearly 30 years, so I think we're safe with that one. Either that or she's like Einstein and has multiple copies of the same outfit to save time.

Don't get me started on that cringey - 24/7 constantly horny "love story" between young Han and Qui'ra in Solo, what an embarrassment.

Are you sure that was the most embarrassing love story from Solo?

lando-l337-solo-fb.jpg

If you haven't gotten anymore figures from that failure of a movie by now...

Going by Bad Batch Fennec seemingly hasn't changed her wardrobe in nearly 30 years, so I think we're safe with that one. Either that or she's like Einstein and has multiple copies of the same outfit to save time.

BBE8A6F2-F037-4C4D-B6B3-6363FF00D655.jpeg

Haha yeah fair call !

Obviously where Fennec shops they have pretty big minimum orders. I'm sure it doesn't do much for undercover work either.......

In fairness Ming-Na Wen *is* 57 years old so she is kind of ageless in real life, lol. I could totally buy her being in her late 20's/early 30's in Bad Batch.

In fairness Ming-Na Wen *is* 57 years old so she is kind of ageless in real life, lol. I could totally buy her being in her late 20's/early 30's in Bad Batch.

Same outfit aside, that's how I took it. She's in her early twenties or whatever in Bad Batch (they said she was just starting out / coming on to the bounty hunter scene). So she's likely fairly young. In Mando she's probably around the age Ming-Na is in real life.

Loving the Kuiil release. A couple of my favourite pics. Such a good sculpt and the details on the outfit are excellent. Even the printed scarf is exactly like the show.

193334941_10158052597157344_6442262998516498040_n.jpg
193207204_10158052597162344_9150819108371548346_n.jpg
192826501_10158052597217344_5092679708887391821_n.jpg
193398051_10158052596952344_3276607290285203348_n.jpg
196824821_10158052588532344_2558000238883205006_n.jpg
193949075_10158052588487344_8178159446678462607_n.jpg

Loving the Kuiil release. A couple of my favourite pics. Such a good sculpt and the details on the outfit are excellent. Even the printed scarf is exactly like the show.

It's up there with the Boba Fett deluxe set as far as I'm concerned. Just one of those perfect sets. Now all we need is the Armorer with armory set to complete the amazing Mando sets.

the-mandalorian-the-armorer-emily-swallow-1576510182.jpg

Others have mentioned the clothing on the Kuiil release, but it's worth mentioning again. If production comes out that good, I have no issues with the prices for a half sized figure. The material and patterns really jump out at you.

Others have mentioned the clothing on the Kuiil release, but it's worth mentioning again. If production comes out that good, I have no issues with the prices for a half sized figure. The material and patterns really jump out at you.

Yeah, it's one of the most lifelike looking 1/6 scale releases I've ever seen.

It's up there with the Boba Fett deluxe set as far as I'm concerned. Just one of those perfect sets. Now all we need is the Armorer with armory set to complete the amazing Mando sets.

View attachment 514517

Yep this is a no brainer. Hell they could re-purpose the Obi-Wan holo table and put a burner on top instead !

With no headsculpt, they must be saving this one for S3 surely.

I don't know if you have him, but the best figure I can think of as a comparison (also with a printed pattern effect) is Yondu.

That purple shirt he has underneath has a 3D printed pattern on it. (you can see best on the sleeves). Looks amazing in person. The rest of his outfit also shows what Hot Toys is capable of.

Kuiil here will use similar tech I'd imagine.

Screenshot 2021-06-04 at 17.46.44.jpg

Yeah Kuiil being short has practically no effect on Hot Toy's production costs with him having a headsculpt. I swear one of the things I saw last night mentioned he has an articulated jaw also.

Back