Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

Wonder how many figures Book of Boba will get ? Probably 2 like the other Marvel Shows.

Boba and Fennec. Hopefully we get the throne. I have an area in the display where that would fit nicely.

An alien of some sort would also be welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 at a minimum. There?ll be 2 x Bobas for the show at least. Star Wars is far more figure worthy than Marvel. A character with only 30 seconds screen time would probably sell more figures than the 4th or 5th ?main? character from a Marvel show.

Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

Actually its not KK ideia, its from the 90's Timothy Zahn books. You should stop blaming KK for everything you dont like, "The Mandalorian" for instance is KK work.
And in this Vader's comic book, the hand is just showed as a easter egg to the old 90's expanded universe and its not tied to Snoke creation or the return of Palpatine.

It didn?t bring palps back. It was used to make a clone of Luke.

Kk is in charge so she is responsible

Hey there collecting gurus... forgive my transgression... newbie here so I'm not sure where else to post this question...

I have an original Kenner Luke Skywalker with double-telescoping lightsaber that I'm putting up for auction on eBay later today, but I have no idea what it might be worth. I've seen items like this sell for anywhere between $100 and $1,200 or more.

The one I'm selling is in near-mint condition, with a nearly perfect lightsaber (no kinks or bends in it of any kind). So I'm assuming that means I should expect to receive a price towards the higher end of that price range? Perhaps even more?

I just want to be sure I don't get ripped off because I know I will never be able to replace it with another one in such fine condition. Can anyone give me an idea of what I should expect to get for it?

Thanks for your input!

Bring on repaint boba and fenic

When you say someone who knows Star Wars inside and out, are you referring to the creators trio under KK, Favreau, Filoni and Rian johnson?
Because the trio knows Star Wars inside and out, it was Abrams who **** it all in the sequel.
KK mistake in the sequel was trusting Abrams and fear the mob mentality of Star Wars fans.

Actually the trio represents parts of George Lucas mentality as a storyteller:
Favreau: is the small budget tipe of western of Star Wars
Filoni: is all about the mythology and magic of Star Wars
Johnson: is the real world things in Star Wars and have his feet on the ground about the mythology

Its ironic because if you look the OT, Favreau would have made ANH, Johnson ESB and Filoni ROTJ. In the PT it would be Johnson TPM, Filoni AOTC and Favreu ROTS. This is a assumption based on the chacarateristic of them as creators.
If you combine each of them you have a Star Wars masterpiece, and there is where Taika Waititi enters.

Going forward I'm just going to assume there are some deficiencies going on here.

Not even worth the effort to respond. Ignore function is a great thing.

Anyway. The cool thing about New Paint Boba and Fennec is even if Hot Toys dont do the throne some third party will.

That's the look I'd like most.

Bossk, Dengar, Cad Bane, etc:lol

I really hope they work in Cad Bane. A Hot Toys Cad Bane world really bring something different to the display. Big hat, alien face.

It didn?t bring palps back. It was used to make a clone of Luke.

Kk is in charge so she is responsible

I agree with you about KK being responsible for Luke hand in the Vader comics, if you agree with me that she is responsible for the success of "The mandalorian", after all she is also in charge in this case.
We have a deal?

I agree with you about KK being responsible for Luke hand in the Vader comics, if you agree with me that she is responsible for the success of "The mandalorian", after all she is also in charge in this case.
We have a deal?
62287862cfb4d76acd3275774334f471.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

If they want to bring more of the classic bounty hunters into live action, this is the show to do it. They seem to be doing a good job on keeping the lid on leaks so far.

The cool thing about New Paint Boba and Fennec is even if Hot Toys dont do the throne some third party will.

That's the look I'd like most.

Some enterprising Etsy-ite had best be getting their 3D printer ready right.... NOW.

I have nowhere to put it. I'll still buy it.

Meanwhile.... *transports Kathleen K. to Wasskah, unceremoniously dumps her out on the surface and assembles Trandoshan hunting party* Ok, we good?

Trandosha_from_Wasskah.jpg

Some enterprising Etsy-ite had best be getting their 3D printer ready right.... NOW.

I have nowhere to put it. I'll still buy it.

Meanwhile.... *transports Kathleen K. to Wasskah, unceremoniously dumps her out on the surface and assembles Trandoshan hunting party* Ok, we good?

View attachment 513224

giphy.gif

Haha, my observation skill is bad. I just noticed Crosshair's new helmet is not just a repaint of his old one. I like his new one more but prefer the team colours.

We have a deal?

Yep. She has overall responsibility for all of it good and bad. Sadly there?s a hell of a lot more bad or poor than good

I think she just needs to go and Disney need to chill out a bit and try and make some stuff that fans like. Forget a big trilogy for a bit.
Maybe a nice Darth revan film.
Or an animated film or two.
Thrawn trilogy ?

Disney made a mess of this just like dc have with the last few films.

Marvel are starting to struggle under their own success but wandavision and falcon were pretty good so there?s some hope.

Funny. I talk about KK and the movies, yet I get trashed for it. Yet these other guys keep it going and no one calls them out. Must be the Zemo avatar that invites the hate...

The Mando shows are my only interest. Kenobi will be another Kenobi and Vader for sure. Cassian show will bomb, but you'll get him. Both shows will load the troopers in. Mando and Boba shows will have more Mandos and hopefully some BHs.

Funny. I talk about KK and the movies, yet I get trashed for it. Yet these other guys keep it going and no one calls them out. Must be the Zemo avatar that invites the hate...

NOBODY HATES ZEMO, it is known. :p

Back