Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

Sometimes the truth hurts. She gets full credit for the Sequel Trilogy, you should be happy with that. Right?

Reading your version of the ?truth? is more amusing than anything. Nothing hurts because I happen to enjoy Star Wars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

Haha all you guys saying Mace should be left dead.

Just wait until the first appearance from a grizzled Mace who doesn't have the council holding him back on his grey moral areas.

You'll all be loving it ! :lol

I mean it would be cool to see, maybe Lucasfilm should do their own Star Wars version of What If..? I dont need Mace to come back, as hyped as I would be to see that purple blade again.

Like Lukes scene in The Mandalorian was cool and it actually felt like Luke, unlike whatever version they gave us in the ST, but I kinda hated that he was in it because Im sick of everything being tied to Skywalkers at this point. I already had the 6 movie Saga about Anakin and Luke, as well as The Clone Wars, and thats all I need for that story.

Its supposed to be this massive expansive Galaxy with unlimited potential but we keep bumping into the same characters over and over again, give us some new stuff. Create new characters that arent tied to existing ones in any way shape or form, go to a different time period. People have been begging for some new canon Old Republic content for almost a decade now.

Kennedy has failed at everything SW at this point. Just watch the behind the scenes of the Mandalorian. Favreau had a plan to build a studio set with a digital background with his experience from The Lion King, etc. He has written almost all of the two seasons. Favreau drove the ship on Mando and deserves total credit. Kennedy just wrote the checks and made the not dumb move to let Favreau do his thing. These shows that are following Mando will replicate what Favreau accomplished.

Kennedy let the morons ruin the ST and then fired people with talent like Gareth Edwards (Rogue One) and Lord and Miller (shot 30% of Solo). She is from the Spielberg gang, hired buddy Ron Howard and ended up spending $250mil on Solo. Tony Gilroy was brought on to rework Rogue One, rewriting and killing off everyone at the end. If you look at what was reworked, they ruined the Forest Whitaker role. That whole bit was strange. Lord and Miller would have made Solo a much better film. Spending all that unnecessary money proves she doesn't know SW.

Kennedy panics and doesn't let the talent do their work. If you read the script, you know where you are headed. The storyboards bring that out. As a producer, your job is to put the pieces in place to support the shoot and make sure the film is filmed on time. She doesn't even know what SW is frankly, and thinks she can hire top names to just make a great film. You need to understand what SW is, then go and make them. She just writes the checks and doesn't belong in the creative department.

Kennedy has failed at everything SW at this point. Just watch the behind the scenes of the Mandalorian. Favreau had a plan to build a studio set with a digital background with his experience from The Lion King, etc. He has written almost all of the two seasons. Favreau drove the ship on Mando and deserves total credit. Kennedy just wrote the checks and made the not dumb move to let Favreau do his thing. These shows that are following Mando will replicate what Favreau accomplished.

Kennedy let the morons ruin the ST and then fired people with talent like Gareth Edwards (Rogue One) and Lord and Miller (shot 30% of Solo). She is from the Spielberg gang, hired buddy Ron Howard and ended up spending $250mil on Solo. Tony Gilroy was brought on to rework Rogue One, rewriting and killing off everyone at the end. If you look at what was reworked, they ruined the Forest Whitaker role. That whole bit was strange. Lord and Miller would have made Solo a much better film. Spending all that unnecessary money proves she doesn't know SW.

Kennedy panics and doesn't let the talent do their work. If you read the script, you know where you are headed. The storyboards bring that out. As a producer, your job is to put the pieces in place to support the shoot and make sure the film is filmed on time. She doesn't even know what SW is frankly, and thinks she can hire top names to just make a great film. You need to understand what SW is, then go and make them. She just writes the checks and doesn't belong in the creative department.

Someone seems to have gone down the Mike Zeroh rabbit hole. [emoji38]

I mean it would be cool to see, maybe Lucasfilm should do their own Star Wars version of What If..? I dont need Mace to come back, as hyped as I would be to see that purple blade again.

Like Lukes scene in The Mandalorian was cool and it actually felt like Luke, unlike whatever version they gave us in the ST, but I kinda hated that he was in it because Im sick of everything being tied to Skywalkers at this point. I already had the 6 movie Saga about Anakin and Luke, as well as The Clone Wars, and thats all I need for that story.

Its supposed to be this massive expansive Galaxy with unlimited potential but we keep bumping into the same characters over and over again, give us some new stuff. Create new characters that arent tied to existing ones in any way shape or form, go to a different time period. People have been begging for some new canon Old Republic content for almost a decade now.

Go checkout the High Republic. Enjoy the new characters there that Kennedy's diverse team of writers brewed up. They were high when they dreamed up those characters. I know that is Kennedy's pet project and the stupidity it brings to the table is crashing and burning already.

Watching Ep7/8, I was like, where is all the people? No dense populations, everything is out on some back water planet. I never understood that. Just happens to be bars out in the middle of nowhere. Works for Mando, wild west, but not for big, epic SW movies. I unfortunately seen the Rise clip where a million ships come out of hyperspace. Maybe don't compensate for the lack of creativity all at once Jar Jar Abrams. :cuckoo:

I've noticed some people here get their opinions and "facts" from terrible Youtubers, who have no sources and no credibility, it is unfortunate but whatever.

I just chuckle a bit and move on. I'm here to talk about Star Wars action figures lol.

Don't know who that is...

I've noticed some people here get their opinions and "facts" from terrible Youtubers, who have no sources and no credibility, it is unfortunate but whatever.

I just chuckle a bit and move on. I'm here to talk about Star Wars action figures lol.

I like the people that dismiss someone and don't reference anything in contrast to what was said. How about you Google, oh wait, I guess I'll do it for you.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/m...writer-tony-gilroy-opens-up-reshoots-1100060/

https://variety.com/2018/film/featu...ory-directors-reshoots-ron-howard-1202817841/

Maybe get off of Youtube and read some legit articles. Clowns.

These conversations get so personal yikes.

Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who put her in charge when he sold his company? /s

Whats all this rubbish with the ST abomination all over again?

Btw, just watched couple of episodes from Clone Wars SS7 for the first time, yeah I know I'm late for the game, but very impressed with The Bad Batch clones, hopefully Hunter is up for PO shortly along with others in the squad.

Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who put her in charge when he sold his company? /s

After reading a bit between the lines in Bob Iger's book, I'm convinced it was Lucas's plan to put in Kennedy so he could sell the company but still have some creative input via her. That didn't work out like he wanted. So it was all downhill from there......

It took 3 movies and a divided fan base for Disney to realise they need a plan and someone who knows Star Wars inside and out.

Anyway I am a huge fan and have seen TROS once, can't even remember the name of Ep8 any more and probably won't ever watch either of them again.

Bring on figures for Mando, Cassian, Book of Boba and Obi-Wan !!

By the way, that's what this thread is about !!!

Go checkout the High Republic. Enjoy the new characters there that Kennedy's diverse team of writers brewed up. They were high when they dreamed up those characters. I know that is Kennedy's pet project and the stupidity it brings to the table is crashing and burning already.

Watching Ep7/8, I was like, where is all the people? No dense populations, everything is out on some back water planet. I never understood that. Just happens to be bars out in the middle of nowhere. Works for Mando, wild west, but not for big, epic SW movies. I unfortunately seen the Rise clip where a million ships come out of hyperspace. Maybe don't compensate for the lack of creativity all at once Jar Jar Abrams. :cuckoo:

Books? Hell naw Im good

After reading a bit between the lines in Bob Iger's book, I'm convinced it was Lucas's plan to put in Kennedy so he could sell the company but still have some creative input via her. That didn't work out like he wanted. So it was all downhill from there......

It took 3 movies and a divided fan base for Disney to realise they need a plan and someone who knows Star Wars inside and out.

Anyway I am a huge fan and have seen TROS once, can't even remember the name of Ep8 any more and probably won't ever watch either of them again.

The ST really was a crime and it?s difficult to know who is most culpable. The main issue was that there was no story map for it. Had they given Michael Arndt an extra year, he would have delivered. I suspect the time pressure for a release date came from Iger, especially given what happened with Solo.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but they should have released either R1 or a movie set between VI and VII first, to keep Iger happy, and allow the ST to be properly planned.

I like the people that dismiss someone and don't reference anything in contrast to what was said. How about you Google, oh wait, I guess I'll do it for you.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/m...writer-tony-gilroy-opens-up-reshoots-1100060/

https://variety.com/2018/film/featu...ory-directors-reshoots-ron-howard-1202817841/

Maybe get off of Youtube and read some legit articles. Clowns.

I didn't even remotely quote you, was talking generally.

You posted links to 2 very well known things already, not only in Star Wars, but among movie buffs, the reshoots behind Rogue One and the firing of Lord and Miller that led to Ron Howard directing Solo. Not sure what you're trying to accomplishing posting those links.

The original teaser trailer for Rogue One was filled with mostly original shots for the film and the original story, one of the reasons why a lot of the Hasbro figures have "Sergeant Jyn Erso" on them, as she was already part of the Rebel Alliance in the original shoots.

No one knows what type of film Lord and Miller would of made with Solo, could of been better, could of been worse. There are a few things I like in Solo and a few things I didn't like in Solo, could Lord and Miller change that? Possibly, but we'll never know.

It is a action figure forum, don't take things so seriously. ;)

When you say someone who knows Star Wars inside and out, are you referring to the creators trio under KK, Favreau, Filoni and Rian johnson?
Because the trio knows Star Wars inside and out, it was Abrams who **** it all in the sequel.
KK mistake in the sequel was trusting Abrams and fear the mob mentality of Star Wars fans.

Actually the trio represents parts of George Lucas mentality as a storyteller:
Favreau: is the small budget tipe of western of Star Wars
Filoni: is all about the mythology and magic of Star Wars
Johnson: is the real world things in Star Wars and have his feet on the ground about the mythology

Its ironic because if you look the OT, Favreau would have made ANH, Johnson ESB and Filoni ROTJ. In the PT it would be Johnson TPM, Filoni AOTC and Favreu ROTS. This is a assumption based on the chacarateristic of them as creators.
If you combine each of them you have a Star Wars masterpiece, and there is where Taika Waititi enters.

Please tell me that post is a massive wind-up? It's times like this I wish the internet had never been invented.

Anyway, no point in discussing irrelevant movies any longer, bring on Book of Boba. Very surprising that there haven't been more casting leaks for that show. They already announced a cast list for Kenobi, what's holding them back with BOB? I think it was about this time last year when all the cool Mando season 2 cameos were ''leaked''.

Whats all this rubbish with the ST abomination all over again?

Btw, just watched couple of episodes from Clone Wars SS7 for the first time, yeah I know I'm late for the game, but very impressed with The Bad Batch clones, hopefully Hunter is up for PO shortly along with others in the squad.

Just wait until you get to the last 4 episodes, some of the greatest Star Wars ever made. Btw you can get a copy of Revenge of the Sith with the Siege of Mandalore and parts of Tartakovsky's Clone Wars added to it. It plays out chronoligically and having recently watched it I highly recommend trying it, if even just once.

Just wait until you get to the last 4 episodes, some of the greatest Star Wars ever made. Btw you can get a copy of Revenge of the Sith with the Siege of Mandalore and parts of Tartakovsky's Clone Wars added to it. It plays out chronoligically and having recently watched it I highly recommend trying it, if even just once.

Yup, those final 4 episodes are definitely some of the best Star Wars content ever made.

Wonder how many figures Book of Boba will get ? Probably 2 like the other Marvel Shows.

Boba and Fennec. Hopefully we get the throne. I have an area in the display where that would fit nicely.

An alien of some sort would also be welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder how many figures Book of Boba will get ? Probably 2 like the other Marvel Shows.

Boba and Fennec. Hopefully we get the throne. I have an area in the display where that would fit nicely.

An alien of some sort would also be welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiny Boba, Fennec, flashback ROTJ Boba.

Back