1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone that paid not get a shipping notice ? I paid upfront via PayPal in march 2016 and no shipping info the order itself says order processing:(

I'm having the exact same problem. I paid with PayPal since they no longer accept Amex. My PayPal account got charged when I placed the order back in June. And now, all it says is "payment processing". But I already paid for it back in June

Anyone done one payment option for Sideshow preorder lately on this figure. If so were you charged and given shipment date? Thinking about doing it but don't want to if it's not going to ship soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone done one payment option for Sideshow preorder lately on this figure. If so were you charged and given shipment date? Thinking about doing it but don't want to if it's not going to ship soon.

You can just chat with them to find out. You can have them charge right then and there too.

Just got mine. It's 100 degrees out here in Los Angeles and you would think they would use air conditioning in the UPS trucks. Got her inside right quick, opened her up and letting her chill at 73 degrees....poor girl. It's ok, Mommy is here now.

Just got mine. It's 100 degrees out here in Los Angeles and you would think they would use air conditioning in the UPS trucks. Got her inside right quick, opened her up and letting her chill at 73 degrees....poor girl. It's ok, Mommy is here now.

I just received mine as well! And yes, it is stupidly hot here in LA.

Yep, it's sweltering here in Southern Cali right now. I was hoping to get mine before noon so that way she doesn't spend too much time in the back of the what is surely hot truck, but she's not here yet.

I got shipping notification yesterday, cant wait,
Meanwhile, let me show you what i did,
I repainted a WW sculpt, removed the whole paint and here it is, hope you guys like it.
b931e384789ad4a5ff0ba07efa51cc2f.jpg

Wow, really nice work!! Not only is the likeness improved, but it's amazing just how much you were able to change the expression as well. Especially with the narrower and less wide open eyes you've given her. Can I ask how much of that was in the sculpt, and how much you simply had to create with paint? Looking closer at the stock head, it does kinda appear like the white paint is bleeding onto the eyelids below, which is what's making the eyes look a bit too big...

My painting skills aren't at your level, but I think I might have to try some of this on mine anyway.

Wow, really nice work!! Not only is the likeness improved, but it's amazing just how much you were able to change the expression as well. Especially with the narrower and less wide open eyes you've given her. Can I ask how much of that was in the sculpt, and how much you simply had to create with paint? Looking closer at the stock head, it does kinda appear like the white paint is bleeding onto the eyelids below, which is what's making the eyes look a bit too big...

My painting skills aren't at your level, but I think I might have to try some of this on mine anyway.

Thx a lot for your kind words,

I removed all the paint, even the factory paint, took me a while but this is the picture of the progress.

I dont like to paint over already painted sculpts,
I like to start from scratch.

ed2b67195f331701208daed1ba7f0dd8.jpg

I got shipping notification yesterday, cant wait,
Meanwhile, let me show you what i did,
I repainted a WW sculpt, removed the whole paint and here it is, hope you guys like it.

b931e384789ad4a5ff0ba07efa51cc2f.jpg

Wow - truly amazing work. Cannot believe that's the same sculpt!

Brilliant.
Shows that HT's sculpt really isn't that far off. It's just the lack of expression and attitude the paint apps impose on the sculpt.
Bravo!

Brilliant.
Shows that HT's sculpt really isn't that far off. It's just the lack of expression and attitude the paint apps impose on the sculpt.
Bravo!

Thx a lot,

Yes the sculpt has some of Gal on it,
Like i mentioned before, i only focus myself on the strong points of the sculpts and i added a few tricks i have learned in the past two years.

I think i am gonna try to paint another sculpt and give her a menacing look.

Might be worth trying it on one of the knock off sculpts available.

So I received her today, and she's a really cool figure. Had a bit of trouble attaching the shield, but made it work.

Just a few iPhone images. Nothing fancy, as I don't consider myself a photographer:

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Thx a lot,

Yes the sculpt has some of Gal on it,
Like i mentioned before, i only focus myself on the strong points of the sculpts and i added a few tricks i have learned in the past two years.

I think i am gonna try to paint another sculpt and give her a menacing look.

Truly awesome! I admire your skill.

Back