1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guyver1, do you ever use any of the knockoffs? If yes, what's your opinion on those?

They are hit or miss IMO. I have used many BW KO

Some are absolutely horrible

, but with some transplanting of parts like the custom hair to the original HS then I get great results

So IMO it depends on the actual KO HS

Last edited:
They are hit or miss IMO. I have used many BW KO

Some are absolutely horrible

, but with some transplanting of parts like the custom hair to the original HS then I get great results

So IMO it depends on the actual KO HS

Yep, I've seen some of ur pics online via Google search (as with Libby1957dog). The knockoff you use is also my favorite for Black Widow. It's the only one that 70% captures what HTS delivers. So I'm wondering, does this custom WW HS currently popular/on sale, match up or is it crappy? Lol.

It this a KO TWS BW sculpt then? This one actually looks really good to me; possibly even better than the HT sculpt. At least in this particular photo.

Partially. It is the KO hair that I aquired from a wreck of a KO

I removed the hair , fit in on the WS HT sculpt and then repainted the lips. Don't know why HT always gives Scar the awful maroon lipstick, when you see the film her lips are pinkish especially in WS. I was amazed how well the custom hair made the HT pop.

Ah ok, makes sense.

I agree with what you said about the lips, they're what stood out to me the most to make me think it looks better than the stock HT sculpt. It's a good sculpt, but like you said, they made the lips too dark.

Yep, I've seen some of ur pics online via Google search (as with Libby1957dog). The knockoff you use is also my favorite for Black Widow. It's the only one that 70% captures what HTS delivers. So I'm wondering, does this custom WW HS currently popular/on sale, match up or is it crappy? Lol.

Well FYI I will get mine Monday and I already got my secret weapons ready: Shampoo and wax .i'm hoping with a little hair styling I can get the KO to look just as good because styling her hair just really brings this sculpt to another level

Just to compare

Last edited:
I got a copy as well and am very pleased with it. I put it on my old WW custom while I am waiting for my order to come through.

Guyver, where are you getting the WW HS from?

A Ebayer from the U.S.A.

Surprisingly there are a lot of ebayers that are in the U.S. that have the KO in stock. At first I thought this guy was scamming me but we have had great communication over the last week and he sent me in hand pics of my KO so we'll see tomorrow if he is legit because my tracking is for tomorrow.

I think he is because his stock of the KO is almost gone when I checked last and naturally he jacked up the price. Looks like word is spreading on these because all the U.S. ebayers have raised their prices on this WW KO , so I guess it's decent after all . That's a good sign hopefully :wave

I of course communicated with him early so I got it at a really good price below retail. Supply must selling well because all the U.S. vendors have raised the price tremendously

It will be interesting to see if a third party company releases a "1/6 HTs inspired WW Set" (like the BW or SW sets), that includes HS and costume/accessories et.

onesixthkit.com has it too

Saw that. But if I can get it at a deal on it locally like I did and get it faster ..of course I'd try that . I'm glad U.S. vendors are starting to get these KO parts at around the same time they are releasing in Asia

Saw that. But if I can get it at a deal on it locally like I did and get it faster ..of course I'd try that . I'm glad U.S. vendors are starting to get these KO parts at around the same time they are releasing in Asia

They usually charge a bit more stateside.

The asian vendors have US distributors here due to popularity.

I was looking into doing that as well. Its a good side-business.

It will be interesting to see if a third party company releases a "1/6 HTs inspired WW Set" (like the BW or SW sets), that includes HS and costume/accessories et.

It would be interesting , I've seen third parties do a lot of franchise sets. Super Duck has done incredible superhero sets like Supergirl

The fact I haven't seen anything WW remotely related means HT must've gotten exclusive rights to the film in 1/6 scale.

It would be interesting , I've seen third parties do a lot of franchise sets. Super Duck has done incredible superhero sets like Supergirl

The fact I haven't seen anything WW remotely related means HT must've gotten exclusive rights to the film in 1/6 scale.

Good point. With Civil War BW and Harley Quinn, "figure sets" were available months before the HTs.

Back