1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

e9un1AE.jpg

Is it possible this would actually get canned.
So ridiculous now it's laughable.

No. Especially not now since it was shown in the upcoming releases photo last month.

I give it a couple of more weeks, so that way it coincides with the release of the WW film. Will probably reach SSC late June, early July.

Damn, she just looks sexy as hell in that golden Amazon outfit, and I might even love it more than her WW one. Here's hoping the strong reviews and box office motivate HT to make that version of the character as well so I can have the two figures side by side. :pray:

Won't elaborate because I'm near certain my reasoning would cause the thread to unnecessarily digress, but I have a feeling it'll receive glowing reviews.

They're probably offsetting the release and going with Harley his week, Ripley or the Endo over the following week, and ending with Wonder Woman on the week of the film release. At this point when they can "control" the release being that the figures are ready to go, I don't see why they wouldn't align it with the movie.

They're probably offsetting the release and going with Harley his week, Ripley or the Endo over the following week, and ending with Wonder Woman on the week of the film release. At this point when they can "control" the release being that the figures are ready to go, I don't see why they wouldn't align it with the movie.

Why are they pushing out the figure to coincide with the movie?????
Millions will see the movie most of which don't even know what Hot toys are....I mean how many WW figures will Hot toys make 5000-8000 pieces...so it's hardly relevant.

Why are they pushing out the figure to coincide with the movie?????
Millions will see the movie most of which don't even know what Hot toys are....I mean how many WW figures will Hot toys make 5000-8000 pieces...so it's hardly relevant.

Don't tell me you've never watched a movie and said "I want a figure of that". I know I do that. And that's what coinciding the release does. HT has sales from you and those who decided they wanted her long ago. By doing this, if she's available to market in HK (implying soon to market in US and abroad), people are going to jump for it now who aren't "early adopters". Boom, HT sells out a bunch of their product asap and look, now they now have a clean slate for Justice League or whatever 1.5 edition comes out from the actual WW film. 8k pieces IS their business, doesn't matter if the majority of the audience doesn't collect. They want to tap that remaining percent of people who haven't committed to buying her to wipe out their quota.

Back