1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not today....

200.gif

arghh..
Been surfing the net for an hour or so......nothing..
Anyone knows someone in HT who's girlfriend's ex-classmate's colleague's brother's friend's cousin's wife's father's 2nd wife's brother's friend's son's whom you know?
Maybe we can get some news....

Damn that new trailer is soooo good. I'm hoping the action scenes aren't all in the trailer though or it's going to be a slow burn for the rest of the movie as DC is wont to do.

And Gal Gadot is just :drool

Damn that new trailer is soooo good. I'm hoping the action scenes aren't all in the trailer though or it's going to be a slow burn for the rest of the movie as DC is wont to do.

Gal: You will soon find out....

Just leaving this here since we don't have the figure to look at yet. Just stunning.
0af432d191ca04a45be11009481faa5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

A 5th Trailer? WOW

if the first 4 didn't get you to buy a ticket , Warner Brothers is desperately hoping this one gets the pre-sale up

Well we haven't even see Ares yet and I am sure there will be plenty of action between WW and her rival Ares.

Woman is my type.. Not man... [emoji14]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Right. I thought that's who you were talking about, Gal Gadot, the female/woman actor? That's who I was referring to at least when I said I wonder if you're her type.

Back