1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering if this ever going to be released. If they don't change body and the headsculpt these delays are jokes.

I believe it should be soon.
Unless someone can tell me Hot Toys had previously backed down on figures that was announced as "coming soon".

I believe it should be soon.
Unless someone can tell me Hot Toys had previously backed down on figures that was announced as "coming soon".

There's a ton of figures they've advertised as "coming soon" that'll probably never be released. They haven't cancelled any figures that have gone up for preorder tho.

There's a ton of figures they've advertised as "coming soon" that'll probably never be released. They haven't cancelled any figures that have gone up for preorder tho.

I mean those that they announced as coming soon like these from July and Nov 2016...
I think they released all of them soon after...
13582171_10153626441062344_4401810388960661581_o.jpg
14939951_10153927862852344_2010169582836383462_o.jpg

But anyway, JonDeak mentioned on OSS FB she is being pushed to June....

Not being awkward but how would he know? Even those based in HK like Budget Stark aren't privy to such information. I presume a guess based on the movie being released in June to tie in with that.

If she is pushed to June for that reason it's beyond absurd on HT part. Only those in HK actually get her then, the rest of the world pre-ordered her a year ago and have to wait months longer. JL will be in its final marketing drive by the time we get her figure from two movies ago!

Not being awkward but how would he know? Even those based in HK like Budget Stark aren't privy to such information. I presume a guess based on the movie being released in June to tie in with that.

If she is pushed to June for that reason it's beyond absurd on HT part. Only those in HK actually get her then, the rest of the world pre-ordered her a year ago and have to wait months longer. JL will be in its final marketing drive by the time we get her figure from two movies ago!

Of coz he is also just making a guesstimate...
But I am predicting that it's gonna coincide with her movie release.. Maybe end May early June...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

But anyway, JonDeak mentioned on OSS FB she is being pushed to June....

jal76 says Wonder Woman is being pushed back to July...which means...absolutely nothing just like JonDeak's mention with all due respect.

Holy crap that prototype Deadpool and Joker were awesome - hope Wonder Woman is the opposite where the final version is better than the prototype! Wish they'd show this already along with Harley!

Holy crap that prototype Deadpool and Joker were awesome - hope Wonder Woman is the opposite where the final version is better than the prototype! Wish they'd show this already along with Harley!

If the final version isn't different from the prototype you really have to ask serious questions why it's been delayed nearly a near!

If the final version isn't different from the prototype you really have to ask serious questions why it's been delayed nearly a near!

If they never cure cancer, we can start asking serious questions. For now, the answer to why a 1/6 doll is delayed by a few months is like this:
Production delays from a majorly stressed workforce being asked to make more product than they can handle, with more and more licences popping up every month, and not enough time to make the products they already put up for preorder.
We might not like it. We might be angry(I don't mind, as i relish getting this piece in hand finally, but don't mind if it's this month or six months from now), but that's the bottom line. Just production delays getting stuff out the door.
It will be the same figure with no mods as we all ordered. We are not due anything extra or anything free for having to wait. It's part of the terms and conditions that SS have no control over when the product will arrive. We just have to be patient.

Well we have 6 figures scheduled to be released in 7 days (if they stick to the Tuesday/Friday release schedule). That's according to OSR.

If they never cure cancer, we can start asking serious questions. For now, the answer to why a 1/6 doll is delayed by a few months is like this:
Production delays from a majorly stressed workforce being asked to make more product than they can handle, with more and more licences popping up every month, and not enough time to make the products they already put up for preorder.
We might not like it. We might be angry(I don't mind, as i relish getting this piece in hand finally, but don't mind if it's this month or six months from now), but that's the bottom line. Just production delays getting stuff out the door.
It will be the same figure with no mods as we all ordered. We are not due anything extra or anything free for having to wait. It's part of the terms and conditions that SS have no control over when the product will arrive. We just have to be patient.

That all makes sense to a degree but if they are so stressed why have they pushed several figures like the Tux Joker ahead of schedule while at the same time delaying one that should have been out a year ago. You'd think the priority would be to get that figure out first before moving onto Suicide Squad stuff.

HT intended to release her last summer/autumn around the time the Batman figures were being pushed out so I'm more inclined to believe they've encountered serious issues with the seamless body.

Given the complexity of Cyborg's design we might have an even longer wait for him. :lol

That's a pretty strong assumption to say they're stressed and they took more than they can do. You know someone that works at Hot Toys? Damn hook it up!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Every time I see this thread bumped I think it's realeased. Instead I see everyone saying today every damn day

Every time I see this thread bumped I think it's realeased. Instead I see everyone saying today every damn day

well bumping for the final trailer ,so hopefully you wont feel too disappointed its not news of the figures release :wink1::lol

Back