1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think all this delay is the direct result with getting in business with Disney. HT must have thought it pure heaven to get into Disney license but undoubtedly Disney is probably pushing HT to get its products out quick and fast forcing HT to push other projects behind.

Drax
Iron Man #1000
Iron Man mark 4 with xtra shiney part
Iron Man mark 6 with arse flap
Iron Man Sneaky version
Ripley
Terminator Endo
Wonder Woman

You might be on to something there. :impatient:

Another conspiracy theorist..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Conspiracy and theory is all I have, since no one has any idea why this is taking so long. Even if a list says it's being released tomorrow or next week. We've had WW on a release list since last year. How many Marvel or Disney related items have we seen put out against any other license from HT? Anyway like I said, its' what I thought and my theory to post. I'm not gonna get excited or upset on delays or announcements. Unless, HT suddenly cancels it I already have this figure on Pre-order and paid for so I can wait it for it tomorrow or another 6 months from now.

Just for the sake of discussion. Which figures and how long did HT delayed from the PO announcement?

WW - 13 months and counting..
Drax - ??
Ripley - ??
Hulkbuster - ??
Anything else?

I did not PO the rest.. So i am not sure..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Just for the sake of discussion. Which figures and how long did HT delayed from the PO announcement?

WW - 13 months and counting..
Drax - ??
Ripley - ??
Hulkbuster - ??
Anything else?

I did not PO the rest.. So i am not sure..

Drax and Ripley were both long waits before Pre-order. The kind of delay that makes you think a figure will never see the light of day. Wonder Woman was always a guarantee, but the delays are testing our patience. :impatient:

Drax and Ripley were both long waits before Pre-order. The kind of delay that makes you think a figure will never see the light of day. Wonder Woman was always a guarantee, but the delays are testing our patience. :impatient:
Understand.
But i think it's fair to measure the duration from the date it was announced opened for PO....
Anyone has the exact date??

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I dunno. Showing a figure is a way to gauge interest before working out technical production details. A pre-order means that interest is there and production details have been worked out at least enough to set a production cost and msrp. There's never a guarantee with a shown prototype. Once customers start putting money down and paying for the figure, it's a different game.

:confused: My final Flexpay is still scheduled for May. :huh

If this does get pushed back to July then I'm out.

Since it's almost May and not out in Hong Kong, it's bound to be close to July for other territories. Budget Stark has talked about this how Sideshow and other retailers mislead with their overly optimistic release estimates. Sideshow took two months to get the Tuxedo Joker after he released in Hong Kong.

I just check HT FB, I am taking when they share the prototype photo as the announcement..

BvS Wonder Woman - 22 March 2016 --> 13 months
AOU HulkBuster - 6 March 2015 --> 25 months
Alien Ripley - 7 May 2016 -- > 11 months
GOTG Drax - 1 March 2016 --> 14 months

I just check HT FB, I am taking when they share the prototype photo as the announcement..

BvS Wonder Woman - 22 March 2016 --> 13 months
AOU HulkBuster - 6 March 2015 --> 25 months
Alien Ripley - 7 May 2016 -- > 11 months
GOTG Drax - 1 March 2016 --> 14 months

They really need to improve this especially regarding figures from current movies. The WW solo movie will be out in around six weeks and in every territory outside Hong Kong we still won't have the figure from the previous movie. The WW solo figure likely won't be out until after JL releases and the JL version is anyone's guess. 2020 if we are lucky at this rate.

Back