1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's taking so long? Surely they must be redesigning the sculpt if it's taking his long. Why isn't HT giving us any updates? :gah: :lol

Hopefully whatever they're working out helps pave the way for future seamless figures like Gamora 2.0 and dare I say it, Slave Leia.

Hopefully whatever they're working out helps pave the way for future seamless figures like Gamora 2.0 and dare I say it, Slave Leia.
I guess Hot Toys made enough money to fund R&D with regards to material science and coming up with problem-free skin.... Lmao

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

If futures WW releases are this slow I doubt any of us will be around to see the JL version :lol

:lol :rip :lol

Is it the same person asking repeatedly? Many people (myself included) post in a thread without reading the previous 10 pages to ensure a lack of redundancy. I get your point, but what looks like bitching and whining to some may just be innocent speculation on their part, so maybe we all should strive for a bit more civility...

Agreed.

By the time this comes out the Wonder Woman Movie will be out. Then we can see what the Next Hot Toys Wonder Woman Figure will look like when it comes out three years from then.

Pushed again , April - March now

66462079.jpg

Not suprised... Just hoping she is worth the wait..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

They must be backed up on finishing all those 7ft tall orders of the 1:1 scale of batmans

or Hulkbusters they use for show display only

10675629-10152699094267344-6960393811918523649-n-129505.jpg

I kind of wish anytime they pushed a figure out SSC would allow you to pay the final payment over the months remaining. Not that $40 is breaking the bank, but splitting it through 5 months would be cool.

Maybe the factory is backed up due to adjustments that had to make for deadpool issue..

This is disoncerting how quick they are to say its delayed again. I could have sworn it was just 2 weeks ago when we last got the previous delayed message.
Its like something is majorly wrong with the progress of this figure.

They made a huge leap with Batman with their new ab system that mimic true muscles.
I wonder if they were trying something new with WW that's backfired that they now know will take even much longer to complete.

Ermm.. I dun mind they take their time to perfect her..

You guys should be careful with the speculating or we'll get told off again :lol

Back