1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how big his butt is . lol

Im affaid to ask What are you planning to do with your figure ^^!

Based on my calculations and Photoshop skills, BVS butt shpuld be aproximatly save for the short peg a micron shorter than the MOS body but it depends of the weather and price of tea in china.

I do remember back in the day the Hot Toys Dutch Schaeffer figure (Arnie, Predator) came out with a major Giraffe neck. What some of us did was remove the internal socket altogether and the head was actually able to stay on even without being plugged into anything. Although that might not work here, and in any case might not be a satisfying solution.

Batman_v_Superman_costumes_SDCC_2015.jpg

That is one awesome batsuit.

Ok random question without breaking the rules of forum....best place besides ebay to sell loose or boxed 6" scale superman figures.

You know I gotta ask just out of curiosity as it's something I've wondered based on your apparent man crush on Henry Cavill. :lol You don't have to answer if you don't want, but are you male or female?

I'm male and I'm fitness instructor so I wonder if this figure has squat results :D

I do remember back in the day the Hot Toys Dutch Schaeffer figure (Arnie, Predator) came out with a major Giraffe neck. What some of us did was remove the internal socket altogether and the head was actually able to stay on even without being plugged into anything. Although that might not work here, and in any case might not be a satisfying solution.

Nothing that extreme will be needed here i think.
Dutch had a rubber body hence you could not use another neck peg.
Here i think that either using a shorter neck peg or maybe shave a bit the internal head socket a bit could work if needed.
Maybe in hands it will look less giraffe and a little push could work :)

You know I gotta ask just out of curiosity as it's something I've wondered based on your apparent man crush on Henry Cavill. :lol You don't have to answer if you don't want, but are you male or female?

I gotta say I'm a straight male and I think Henry Cavill is good looking, but my feeling isn't sexual just kinda makes me want to start hitting the gym.

I'm straight too and I really like good male body but not in a sexual way. I don't think its wrong. I'm into fitness not bodybuilding but I wish I had body like supes has. just love it. squats makes me gay? whatever :rotfl

Frapuchino
So the more i look the more i think they used MOS body as a base.
The knees are very particular on MOS, same as the ABS area. BVS body are very close.
Gonna bet on a MOS body with bigger arms, add on thighs muscles and shorter feet pegs :)
Well see ;)

MOS Body def looks like the base but shoulders I think are new, forearms seem to be from Barney Ross/Roadblock, biceps and everything else the same except for the thighs (most likely add-ons like you mentioned)

Wow this figure looks amazing! Why is so many bitching... neck is fine compared to some real pictures of him in the suit on set, height is more accurate this time, thighs are accurate too.

I'm going off this picture to point out that I think the figure is right. Even his head looks small compared to the rest of his proportions in the suit.

TQlm8UC.jpg

Makes sense that he's shorter than the MOS version in my opinion. First, the MOS one was oversized. Second, the BvS one needs to be proportional to the Batman and Wonder Woman figures. It is far more likely that these three will be displayed together.

Exactly. The MoS figure was almost 13 inches tall, which translates to about 6-foot, 5 inches in 1:1.

It's just not that great a difference from mos superman. Add in the price tag being higher, the pea head and long neck syndrome/on whichever you prefer to describe it, it has one & the ridiculous nose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this figure looks amazing! Why is so many bitching... neck is fine compared to some real pictures of him in the suit on set, height is more accurate this time, thighs are accurate too.

I'm going off this picture to point out that I think the figure is right. Even his head looks small compared to the rest of his proportions in the suit.

TQlm8UC.jpg

I bet that gave him a Super Wedgie.

The thing that also gives that kind of giraffe effect is that the whole neckline is very low.
Lots of area shows and hence it make the neck look very long in the pics.
as i said it is really a tiny weeny problem that can be solved very easely for those who care.
dont think tho that this photo of him hanging is the best to prove a point;
He s suspended with his chin up high, the body mass is drawn to the ground his neck will definitly look longer :)

to me the problem is not if its long a tiny bit much, the annoying thing is that it has no definition, no muscle or tendons sculpted he has the smoothest neck ever lol

MOS Body def looks like the base but shoulders I think are new, forearms seem to be from Barney Ross/Roadblock, biceps and everything else the same except for the thighs (most likely add-ons like you mentioned)

Agreed on new bigger shoulders, biceps too are MOS well spotted.
The forearms dont look Barney Ross to me, those did not have a streamlined look they were roughly muscular if you see what i mean.
Havent seen Roadblock one up close but they could do the trick.
Its really cool to see some more muscle definition on hot toys bodies especially legs.
EDIT watching This pic (thanks xb24) seems like the rubber chest has been modified too.
And i Will definitly give him longer feet pegs he looks too much like a comic book wolverine :)
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back