1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, just look at the pics in my post. It's NOT SIMPLY SHORTER PEGS. If that were the case he'd have monkey arms. And speaking of arms, look at his forearms man, they're different. Hell even the torso looks shorter than MoS superman.

Where have you see me saying the muscle sculpt is the same?????
Of course the body is clearly different, im talking about the proportions.
Can you understand the différence.

MOS body and this body are the same kind of bigger scale body.
Not the regular hot toys body.
That is What im saying.
Not that they have used the same body.

Put BVS hs on MOS body and it works fine.
Put MOS hs on BVS body and it works fine.

Only proportion difference is due to the short/long peg.
Just add a few millimètres to the knee boots and they are the same size.
Couldnt do better with my ipad sorry.

image.jpg

Here you can see even better What i meant about the proportions being the same.
I now suspect that save for the arms and thighs enhancers, its the same base body as MOS.
image.jpg

Frapuchino, please dont start annoying stupid games like this.
I dont give a **** about defnding hot toys they are a ****ing company, i just buy stuff from them not going to suck their ****. Im a collector who has actually several MOS Supes zod bodies for custom and studied proportions because i needed them to fix the mms238 who suffers from a big headsculpt (as big as MOS) but uses a regular body.
So no sorry you can take that hot toys lover routine somewhere else.
Just pointing the fact that they have again used big bodies like they did with MOS.

Last edited:
I'm surprised how good this looks out of the box.
I already have the MoS one, but I'm seriously considering replacing it with this one :lol
Does anyone think this will sell out fast?

I love whenever a new figure is released. Arguments are always bound to follow even though it's as simple as you either like it and get it, or you don't like it and simply pass. :lol

I still can't understand how people can say that this figure is not good. he is just amazing. I love every detail.

For a lot of people, seemingly no figure is. The ones they do get, they just "settle" for it.

Some of these pictures seriously do look like actual screen shots.

Geez. Must have based the body of this figure on Cavill after he hit like 10 sets of extensions. Those thighs are massive :lol

I don't think color is wrong. MOS costume was too light blue, movie versions both BVS and MOS are really dark. I'm sure in person it will be better cz on every photo it looks different. depends on lighting. I really love head sculpt it looks so realistic and panic about neck is just wrong. it looks good. don't forget its not real person its figure so there will be some unrealistic features, depends on pose. in right pose he looks super amazing and realistic. I don't own lots of HT figures but all I saw in person and online, this is really in my TOP 5 because of realism . before I though MOS was my fav figure of superman. but now this on is my N1, MOS looks like Bootleg next to him. especially paint and sculpt which was superamazing before. :D

Color is wrong, color is right, neck is too long, neck is fine, etc. Either you like it and you get it, or you don't and don't get it. Simple as that. All that matters is if it appeals to you or not. Who cares what someone else thinks.

Yeah. Otherwise it's a good looking figure. Neck does look a little long in some pics. But otherwise I think the new headsculpt is pretty good as well and matches the darker theme of this movie.

I agree. I personally think the neck is fine, but if too long, it's only slightly so. As someone mentioned, it's nothing that a shorter neck peg wouldn't fix or just simply pose him in a pose with his head tilted downward a bit to mask the neck. As excellent as I think the MoS sculpt is, I actually think this sculpt bears Cavill's likeness a bit better. Very accurate to his look in BvS. Regarding the neck seam, as someone else has mentioned, I would think you don't really have a choice on this figure being that the neckline of the suit is basically at the bottom of the neck, so the neck has to be part of the body. The MoS figure also has a visible neck seam regarding the sculpt, as do several other figures. Has never really bothered me, personally.

Can't wait to receive this figure.

Color is wrong, color is right, neck is too long, neck is fine, etc. Either you like it and you get it, or you don't and don't get it. Simple as that. All that matters is if it appeals to you or not. Who cares what someone else thinks.

true story, sometimes people just don't know what they want. disliking everything is a new trend. I remember when they were talking that MOS was too big now we are talking that BvS Supes is too short. so WAT

true story, sometimes people just don't know what they want. disliking everything is a new trend. I remember when they were talking that MOS was too big now we are talking that BvS Supes is too short. so WAT

:exactly:

I personally feel many people simply just go with the trend because whatever everyone else is doing is what requires the least amount of explanation. If the majority of people dislike something, then you really don't have to explain your opinion because everyone else pretty much shares that opinion. The people that do like it have more "explaining" to do being that they're in the minority. If the majority of people like something, then you don't really have to explain why you like it. The people that dislike it have more "explaining" to do.

Just like the trend with tattoos for instance. A lot people these days get them just for the sake of getting one because it's the "trendy" thing to do because they think it makes them look edgy and rebellious (which I find ironic because how "rebellious" can someone possibly be if they're going with the trend). Consequently, those who don't have tattoos tend to have more "explaining" to do as to why they don't have any tattoos as opposed to those who have one.

It's much easier for most to merely be a follower than a leader. Some are the former by nature.

Man you might be better off forums if yur not into duscussing views or cant stand those who do.
Its the nature if the beast. A new product Will be discussed especially when its an art piece.
Great if ypu find products perfect out of their boxes.
If yur annoyed Just stick to hot toys page and their public announcements :)

So far for me this figure is a homerun :)

Back