1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Modern Life sculpt. Pricey and the likeness isn't as good as HT.

Nowhere near as good, in my opinion. The actual HT sculpts flanking it can be easily identified as Cavill to me. If I didn't know who the ML sculpt was supposed to be, I would never have blindly guessed it as being Cavill. The only thing that would make me do so is the hair.

Wasn't that Modern Life sculpt being sold for around $200+? Damn lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will look great next to Reeves. They'll be flying together. I think HS looks a lot like Cavill, I have no problem with the body of the neck, I just hope he can move in that suit. I hate the my Keaton Batman is like a statue

Well said [emoji1360] It is a good buy only to those without the MoS version.
I have MOS, and still want this one. [emoji106]
Not necessarily. I thought it was a good buy and I have the MoS version.
Exactly.
This will look great next to Reeves. They'll be flying together. I think HS looks a lot like Cavill, I have no problem with the body of the neck, I just hope he can move in that suit. I hate the my Keaton Batman is like a statue

I too will definitely be posing this next to my other "Supermen".

I'll be posing this with the rest of the BvS line. I generally consolidate my figures by film rather than character when possible.

I like to match and mix. Right now, Spider-Man is fighting Dredd, Marty is up against a Predator and the Iron Giant is chilling with Midas. Since Hot Toys chooses to just do a single figure from each line, sometimes you have to match and mix or there'll be loneliness abound.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

I like to match and mix. Right now, Spider-Man is fighting Dredd, Marty is up against a Predator and the Iron Giant is chilling with Midas. Since Hot Toys chooses to just do a single figure from each line, sometimes you have to match and mix or there'll be loneliness abound.

:hi5: That is awesome! It's like toy story :rotfl

H-res pics from **** Po..

121117i7u9rov1pbbhp2p6.jpg

121109vg5xxqtxdtdt87x3.jpg

121110pxfz75u6556n61wp.jpg

121111vg78tnl8wul6nwbg.jpg

121115vz4h4tmdttm4x1ng.jpg

121113bufqmn7uocofno11.jpg

121117xgrqgqpmgdojg4ya.jpg

121114tkq06cjp20zppkhd.jpg

121116v3wndhlou4z5qtgi.jpg

yea this one will look great flying besides reeves because both likenesses are very spot on..

Not necessarily. I thought it was a good buy and I have the MoS version.

If you like this one , you are better off with a new hs from ebay and that's it.Maybe I'll do that when I see it with my eyes. I do not see the point in having both at that price.

I hope the eyes aren't too wonky. The left one seems to want to drift.

actually I noticed this too. I'm somehow nervous cz I'm really picky in paint. and this is a something I can't buy second one if first one will not be perfect. thanks god when I ordered MOS I got exactly that one,which I wanted ( head sculpt is painted by different artists so they are somehow all different especially eyes) Hope this time I will get perfect one too.

I have MOS one an I ordered this one too because I'm fan of Henry and Supes. but if I were just Supes' fan I would buy BvS version because he looks amazing and much better . I adore MOS and its perfect but come on BvS one is 20% cooler. and as we know pictures don't give justice to those figures. so I'm sure he will be 50% cooler in person. as I'm not US resident this costs really good money for me, I can go to the sea side for a month and rest there,but I prefer to have supes and I regret nothing.

there are some IN STOCK listings on ebay for 300$ - 350$ my preorder is 195$ total.

Back