1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post it at the HT FB.
Agreed...although the new update is nice, still needs more mass.
He was really huge and imposing in the movie.

I just posted it over there. Don't know if it will help but you never know. Maybe they will do a bigger modified version for Suicide Squad?

I'm a UK collector too. My first few figures I ordered from forbiddenplanet.com but they are expensive and your waiting forever for em, so my last fig was the batman returns, was waiting for my pre order from FP but got sick of waiting and ordered one off loontentoys on eBay, was a lot cheaper too and arrived in a couple of weeks after ordering. Not sure about pre orders through eBay though but for current figs that have been released already he's bang on.

I just posted it over there. Don't know if it will help but you never know. Maybe they will do a bigger modified version for Suicide Squad?

Awesome! It wouldnt hurt to try. At the very least, maybe they can even put some padding to make him look bigger.

I'm a UK collector too. My first few figures I ordered from forbiddenplanet.com but they are expensive and your waiting forever for em, so my last fig was the batman returns, was waiting for my pre order from FP but got sick of waiting and ordered one off loontentoys on eBay, was a lot cheaper too and arrived in a couple of weeks after ordering. Not sure about pre orders through eBay though but for current figs that have been released already he's bang on.

Loontentoys is the man! Always great service.

What are the odds we get a BvS Batmobile from HT? That might be the first one I actually buy...

He was undeniable different in many ways to his predecessors, which is great. I like some actors/versions more than others - as we ALL do. There are growing reports that the WB want Affleck to make his own Batman film much sooner than planned, so as to capitalise on his current popularity. We shall see. It will be fascinating to see what he creates as the first actor to star, direct and co write his very own Batman film.
Like him or not, there is no doubting his commitment to the role.

Back