1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they make the suit and the rotating door - operated by his hand print, then they can add a Bruce Wayne figure. To copy the film scene. Would be the perfect choice.

The new suit is really nice but I still wish they would add some more bulk, like this.
1934699_10153650150418772_4901021253967273894_z.jpg

Post it at the HT FB.
Agreed...although the new update is nice, still needs more mass.
He was really huge and imposing in the movie.

Yeah, that scene in prison with Luthor, he pretty much filled out the entire doorway of the cell. Still getting this and we've got 3 months or so till it ships so I'm sure they'll sort it out in the interim.

The body could still use some slight improvements, but even if this is the one they stick with, I'd still be happy with it. It's miles better than the one they initially showed when he went up for PO.

After seeing the film and the improved body...preordered.

Apologies in advance for going over old ground, but i've got the funds together to get Batman and Wonder Woman, so...

UK buyers – where do you recommend buying these figures from? I usually buy from Collectable Kitbash, but the figures are cheaper if you buy from China... just unsure which sellers are the best. Thanks

Apologies in advance for going over old ground, but i've got the funds together to get Batman and Wonder Woman, so...

UK buyers – where do you recommend buying these figures from? I usually buy from Collectable Kitbash, but the figures are cheaper if you buy from China... just unsure which sellers are the best. Thanks

Timcent. Chinese sellers are cheaper and you get the figures about two months earlier.

Ordered from Sideshow, just because I want the sniper rifle.

I ordered from SSC because I had reward points to spend which brought this figure to about $80.00 for me. Plus I wanted the exclusive accessory.

Will the head turn on the figure? I saw the movie last night and really enjoyed it and now have the batman buzz again!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back