1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't planning on getting anything from this line until I saw the film. In my opinion batman ABSOLUTELY stole the show. I just may have to swoop this guy up now. He has earned his place on the mantle next to Keaton.

Wasn't planning on getting anything from this line until I saw the film. In my opinion batman ABSOLUTELY stole the show. I just may have to swoop this guy up now. He has earned his place on the mantle next to Keaton.

I had no doubts with this movie. It completely delivered.

The beginning of a cinematic justice league has me grinning from ear to ear. I can't wait to have them lined up in my display case.

Yeah, Batfleck and Jeremy Irons were great. It still felt a lot more substantial than anything Marvels brought out so far, that being said it did stumble in a few places but hopefully it doesn't brick at the box-office and tank the whole DCEU.

Yeah, Batfleck and Jeremy Irons were great. It still felt a lot more substantial than anything Marvels brought out so far, that being said it did stumble in a few places but hopefully it doesn't brick at the box-office and tank the whole DCEU.

if audience reception to BvS is anything to go by, I believe this movie will do amazing numbers at the BO.

As for this figure itself. I'm happy the wrinkles are more noticeable now. That was one aspect of the suit I was afraid would be hard to replicate. The first proto had none of it, and I was super bummed about that.

But with this update, the wrinkles are in!

I was waiting to see the film before I decided to pull the trigger on both of them... my only regret was not doing it sooner. This movie did a great job at fan service. Although I understand why the general public may feel wtf.

Missed out on getting the exclusive extras :slap.

Really surprised to see such a positive reaction on here to this movie everyone's entitled to their opinion and can like what they want to but I went into this movie very hopeful and was just bored to death the entire sloppy mess of a movie. Watching Batman murder people and Superman be the most 1 dimensional character ever the first hour of the movie he hardly even had dialogue of which most lines in the movie were just terrible and flat the action was short lived and uninspired the plot made no sense just a huge UGH the whole way through its like DC and everyone involved don't even understand their own characters! Affleck was good though best part of the movie was the Batman sequence towards the end of the movie IMO. End rant guys just had to get that out somewhere I really wanted to like this movie on the upside though figure looks great now with the body fixes!

They really should do an unmasked Batman, I don't mean a Bruce Wayne figure, but batman suited up minus the mask. There was a scene in his Batcave like that and IMO Ben Affleck has the best unmasked batman look out of all the Batman actors.

On another note, they can use this new body technique on Civil War Vision, that figure could really benefit from something like this.

-----

Last edited:
What an upgrade. Can't remember the last time HT went really OC on a figure in-between prototypes, and I'm glad they went that way on this.

this is the improved batman version displayed at SB. the six pack is definitely there now but i'm still
not satisfied with the upper part of the body. the shoulder and the chest area near it(circled in red)
should be more muscular. because to train up the bottom chest muscle is the most difficult part, the
circled part should be the first to develope muscle. now the figure looks a bit weird as it still kind of looks
like he's got a woman chest.

batman 1.jpg
batman 2.jpg
batman 3.jpg

I wonder if the mouthpieces on this are the same shape as the armored version.

I want that neutral mouth on the black chrome Batman.

Last edited:
Saw this movie last night, I thought it was awesome. Im more excited to get my hands on this figure now.

I wonder if the mouthpieces on this are the same shape as the armored version.

I want that neutral mouth on the black chrome Batman.

They aren't the same shape unfortunately. It looks the knightmare and regular will be interchangeable though, which is nice.

Saw this movie last night, I thought it was awesome. Im more excited to get my hands on this figure now.
I'm excited now. Seems like a lot of people actually like it despite the internet hate.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Having seen the movie, I don't get what you are saying. The suit looks great in the movie. Affleck looks even better in the suit than I thought he would. He looks physically imposing even when measured up against Superman.

that's just my opinion. I know its closer to the comics, and in todays world where the movies tend to be try to literally emulate the comics, I guess you can get away with it. 20 years ago, a suit like this would not have worked. theres a reason why burton and co went with the all black rubber suit. its more how I would imagine batman to be dressing in reality. this movie however is obviously not going for that. its a bit more OTT in its deptiction, but I cant imagine a random thug being totally scared of a guy wheres a mesh grey pajamas. all black is the way to go IMO, but that's just me. still excited to see the movie, but this is probably the weirdest batsuit ive seen. no neck, mouse ears, no underwear, jeez louise! supes and bats have no balance to there suits, its weird not to have the underwear. it is nice that they still have the rubber cowl, and that batman is back to having a black rubber cape. it just looks sooo much better then the big blanket bale wore.

that said, the batmobile is a huge improvement over the tumbler crap, but I still miss the sleek all black roadster from the original movies.

Back