1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after realising the armored batman selling so well, HT knows they can make big money on this batman figure.
that's why they are willing to spend extra development resources on this one. also, the new muscular body
can be used on the apocalypse batman.

Has nothing to do with the armored batman. This prototype was unavailable for the shows and photos. But it was being worked on long before the armored figure went up for sale.

They made a new body because it required it (like Drax) and because it has reuses across at least four releases. Armored, chrome, knightmare, and this. Throw in two justice league films, suicide squad, and a solo and this body will get lots of reuse.

VEry good improvement, but the ap muscles abit over the top... Batman doesnt hav a bodybuilder kind of physique like this one..

Changes are perfect. Looks so great now. The head and cowl were already awesome, and this just cements it, making it one of their best Batmen yet.

qgVhCLQ.jpg

:clap :love:love:love:love:love:love Very happy they improved it. Still hoping for a Bruce Wayne figure or should I just pre-order this through BBTS to be on the safe side?

:clap :love:love:love:love:love:love Very happy they improved it. Still hoping for a Bruce Wayne figure or should I just pre-order this through BBTS to be on the safe side?
I always preorder to be safe. BBTS cancellation is painless anyways.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back