1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna love this fig either way, but I would have loved even the slightest amount of head/neck articulation. Mostly because it was made so clear that it was a big deal for his suit to be able to allow for head movement.

Honestly wasn't expecting to see changes before production pics went out.

Very pleased to be wrong.

That's a huge improvement. Nice job, Hot Toys--and it shows that they do listen.

(Now could you tweak the Wonder Woman headsculpt a little? Thanks!)

qgVhCLQ.jpg

looks amazing

wow, that looks 1000x better. Now I may actually consider getting him....if the movie is any good. Find out later tonight. I expect all 3of the trinity are going to see a surge in preorders this week.

Now that new body is the business. Talk about some badassery. Even the color tone looks tweaked a little and the cowl even has a better shine. It really makes the prototype look like fat man now. Lol. Excellent work.
a86edd5fff2b8ab24c58e342c88fbf7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Improvements look fantastic :clap:clap:clap

Preordered Wonder Woman this week and now put myself on the waitlist for the Batman/Superman set.
Hopefully it will convert:pray:

Lmao and just yesterday, so many doubts.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wow awesome improvement! I'm impressed that they came out and did this so quickly.

after realising the armored batman selling so well, HT knows they can make big money on this batman figure.
that's why they are willing to spend extra development resources on this one. also, the new muscular body
can be used on the apocalypse batman.

Back