1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, matrix!

I had no plans to buy the rifle but after seeing those pics I might have to reconsider :clap awesome looking pose

Thanks kindly:duff....the shelf presence of this guy along with the multitude of posing options make this 'for me' one of the finest figures ever made in ANY scale..just awesome.. View attachment 304113View attachment 304112View attachment 304108View attachment 304111View attachment 304110View attachment 304109View attachment 304107

I agree. I know he used it in the movie, and in TDKR, and the gas grenade launcher, etc., etc.... I prefer the comic version of Batman who abhors guns. I'll be posing mine with Batarangs. But that said, great poses (even with the guns), and fantastic pics everyone!!!!! Really inspiring!
Same. I seem to remember a line of dialogue where Batman says something like "They are the weapon of the enemy, we don't use them."

Then explain me flare gun please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or specifically with Batman his grapple gun, sticky bomb gun and EMP gun... Then theres the fact the last 2 Batman iterations plus Keaton have had machine guns and rocket launchers on their vehicles.

With the current Batman he is as anti-gun as the others... We only saw him using the rifle to place a tracking device and the grenade launcher was meant to deliver a gas grenade (other than the fact that repeated use could kill a Kryptonian it could probably be considered a less-lethal solution).

I think it says something that the Batmobile from both Suicide Squad and Justice League are missing the forward weapons.

Another " What If " ideas :wink1:

I wonder if they will bring back CW into the Batfleck world..who should play her :dunno

Some posing fun

Sweet pose but the cape irks me and just wish it wasnt so static and garbage sorry. Hot toys should always include extra cape's or put more work into the cape. Its batman its a critical part of his design & look. Again cool pics just hate the cape.

Back