1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Batman (Sonar Suit) Collectible figure

Well this is better. 2 figures to show. You'd feel better again if they both went up for preorder at the same time otherwise they still leave you with that doubt that the second figure will actually happen.

Re: Speculation: Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

The sooner these go up for preorder, the better. I'm hoping August/Fall.

I would have preferred Catwoman and Penguin, but I'll take what I can get. Not even going to get my hopes up for Riddler or Two-Face.

Well this is better. 2 figures to show. You'd feel better again if they both went up for preorder at the same time otherwise they still leave you with that doubt that the second figure will actually happen.

Exactly. I'm hoping it's like the DX Keaton and DX Nicholson Joker and the two figures go up on the same day. I don't see why not. Just last week they put Rocket Raccoon #4, War Marchine #8, Venom Deadpool, 1/4 Spider-Man and a bunch of 1:1 prop replicas back to back to back.

Can't wait to see the gadgets the two of them come with. I wonder if Batman will have an alternate head with sonar eyes.

The color of the figures are wayyyy offffff not so much Batman but the robin .... looks funny ...

Yeah the color is wrong on both and Robin's armor is wrong as well.

This is just what Hot Toys does unfortunately. They always make their own idealized versions of the character. Whether it's a Stormtrooper's helmet, Arnold's hair or Batman's belt, they just do whatever they want. References be damned.

I'll take these as they are. They look great. I actually prefer the color they chose for Batman to the gunmetal look he had in the movie. Any updates are welcomed. I'm just happy they're doing something new that's never been done before for a change.

They actually look good together, at least they're doing the licence justice

Good thing !

113.png

Begin the hype train?

Exactly. I'm hoping it's like the DX Keaton and DX Nicholson Joker and the two figures go up on the same day. I don't see why not. Just last week they put Rocket Raccoon #4, War Marchine #8, Venom Deadpool, 1/4 Spider-Man and a bunch of 1:1 prop replicas back to back to back.

Can't wait to see the gadgets the two of them come with. I wonder if Batman will have an alternate head with sonar eyes.

No reason they shouldn't go up at the same time. They don't worry about bombarding Marvel fans with preorders every hour.

edit - as you've just said in the very post I quoted. I don't think I actually read it in full. :slap

Really hope these both see the light of day. I’m pleased there’s less negativity here than when Robin was shown.

Oh hell yeah!! :rock

I wonder if he'll come with a handful of coins to throw in the air, lol.

Did the 60s Batman and 60s Robin go up for preorder on the same day?

hot-toys-batman-robin-collectible-1.jpg

I remember a lot of stores had good deals for buying Keaton and Nicholson as a bundle pack.

bf.jpg
I didn't see this photo posted yet but yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah this is a purchase.

Maybe these will be surprise runaway hits and spark a Hot Toys renaissance. :lecture

(Or...not)

I will be interested of there's no pers panel.

Judging by the pic above, he looks like he has the swap out eyes and mouth plates like Affleck Batman.

I don’t need PERS or eye plates, but I would take an alternate Sonar head with lights.

477D3A99-029F-4F50-9B0F-9071B7E187D9.jpeg
77B60448-E7CD-4B46-B99E-1458C901351E.jpegE9FB8656-AFE0-481D-82F7-D5154D24AAF7.jpeg

That shot seals it (hah, Seal).

:lol

Robin's reveal was good, his was better. ;)

Not a lot of accessory options for that suit though are there. Coins, underwater net, batarang he throws at Riddler's device and then somehow light up eyelids. Am I forgetting anything?

I guess cables he fires to rescue falling Chase and Robin too.

:lol

Robin's reveal was good, his was better. ;)

Not a lot of accessory options for that suit though are there. Coins, underwater net, batarang he throws at Riddler's device and then somehow light up eyelids. Am I forgetting anything?

I guess cables he fires to rescue falling Chase and Robin too.

They should just give him and Robin all the weapons they had throughout the film. That would suck if we didn't get the regular Batarang and Grapple Gun because he only used those with the Panther suit.

Unfortunately there's really no way around this being a rubber suit is there? (Especially since they even called it out as such in the film, well the Panther suit at least.)

Back