1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was holding out on Robin because not really a fan but considering the height issue I may have to pick him up seeing Batman doesn't really scale with the other Batmen/Jokers I have. Particularly the Burton figures. Now the question Is do I wait for a deal on Robin..

They do look great together though.
Brave man sits on these. Instinct tells me these sell out and sky rocket in after market value. ex. doubtful to be reissued. FWIW Robin is the stand out but 2 stellar figures.

Still can't wrap my head around HT making figures that can't be posed. I mean that is a basic requirement for a poseable figure is that it can be posed. They keep making these rubber suits figures that can't pose without risking damage over time. That's so inconsiderate of HT for what these things cost. We aren't paying them for statues.

I started padding the new body up with sticky tack, a solution I’ve used before on Batman Begins figures that I like a lot because you can mould it to the shape you want and it doesn’t hinder articulation.

At the new height I think he looks better even viewed by himself. That stock body was so tall and beefy in the torso it made him look stiff and inhuman to me.
A0121711-AE72-45CE-8B94-2FE463B58F71.jpeg3264D76B-845A-452F-8657-9AAA3614A8EF.jpeg

All I have to say is I wish my #^*%#@ were as tall while standing up as this Batman figure. :LOL:

I started padding the new body up with sticky tack, a solution I’ve used before on Batman Begins figures that I like a lot because you can mould it to the shape you want and it doesn’t hinder articulation.

At the new height I think he looks better even viewed by himself. That stock body was so tall and beefy in the torso it made him look stiff and inhuman to me.
View attachment 613509View attachment 613510
It looks better on the shoulders but does the paint came off already ??!!
_20221219_110120.JPG

Your batman mod looks like it could use a little bit more padding on the sides of the waist area. Maybe it's just the angle, but straight on it looks a little slim at the waist.

Yup that's correct bro. But he hasn't posted any thing regarding his Sonar Bat's custom on Insta.
a real pitty, id love to see more of his work. he's very talented, always loved how he did the bvs abs. I'm assuming the sonar bat picture that was posted was from asian forum or group/weibo

Back