1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be interesting to see HT tackle two-face. The suit and different colors would look cool. Which riddler costume would they do though? His initial look or the 2nd look?

Would be interesting to see HT tackle two-face. The suit and different colors would look cool. Which riddler costume would they do though? His initial look or the 2nd look?
They won’t do either but the initial all green look with jacket and hat is my preference over any of the bodysuits.

He looks far too ridiculous at the end of the movie- but that’s the costume that would pair with the Sonar Suit.

This fan-made statue has pretty much everything I could want from a Forever Riddler
1671465779434.jpeg

I really can't see HT doing these, third parties would be our only hope. I thought I heard SooSoo say they would take a shot at these. Wonder if that plan got scrapped. Of all the third parties, I think SooSoo and Mars would be the only ones to do these justice. Hopefully after Mars is done with the 66 line they can give us a decent Penguin, Catwoman, Riddler, Two Face, Ivy, and Freeze. God can you even imagine how amazing that lineup would look on the shelf?

Now that's a great Batmen display.

I do see the leggy-ness of Batman Forever Bats now though. Digging/drilling another 1/4 to 1/2 inch down into the boot would solve that. I'm sure the boots would stay on with or without the ball socket actually connecting.

Just Got him
and I am not sure what to say except i think i may like my Spencers custom
more
The Toylike quality on this is putting me off a bit
as far as the paint
finish is concerned

Attachments

• E57DABE4-3986-424D-A4EE-FBF4BD0FBF76.jpeg
    E57DABE4-3986-424D-A4EE-FBF4BD0FBF76.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • FE5BE57A-9FF5-4870-94A4-ADEB8B471115.jpeg
    FE5BE57A-9FF5-4870-94A4-ADEB8B471115.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
After watching the " i have a riddle for you " scene in batman forever again, i noticed he presses a button on his belt to activate the sonar eyes. The belt has no such button though. Would have been cool if they worked that into the belt somehow. I kinda wish HT had done the blue light effect on his sonar eyes plate as well. Looks weird without it.

Back