1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very tempting to grab this with that discount. If it had discounted shipping I’d probably bite.
That's what i've been saying to myself with a lot of these daily deals. If they were also combined with either free or even the $5 shipping that some others are, I would've gotten Jango Fett yesterday.

That's what i've been saying to myself with a lot of these daily deals. If they were also combined with either free or even the $5 shipping that some others are, I would've gotten Jango Fett yesterday.
I almost got Cable on Saturday. Should have as it was only $5 shipping. Would have just been an impulsive buy though and not a figure I necessarily need.

I almost got Cable on Saturday. Should have as it was only $5 shipping. Would have just been an impulsive buy though and not a figure I necessarily need.
I understand that too. Happened to me earlier this year with the heavy discount they had the Diecast Mk5 reissue+$5 shipping. Thankfully, I had it on flexpay so I just canceled it and only had to eat the NRD.

These discounts are good, but yeah always gotta add about 20 bucks back in, cuz why is shipping so expensive? But man nothing so far that i have to have, just a few things that are "man thats pretty cheap combined with rewards points". Tempting deals

is it the humidity that causes the sticky tackiness? Not sure if I should get this now since I might be moving and have to put it in a storage where I’m not sure what the temp will be like.

is it the humidity that causes the sticky tackiness? Not sure if I should get this now since I might be moving and have to put it in a storage where I’m not sure what the temp will be like.
I don't think so, I think it's whatever they used to seal/treat the rubber at the factory. If it was the humidity, I don't think it'd get better. It's not "leaking" the way the 89 suit did. It's something it's covered in, in my opinion.

Just got Bats in a trade and while he’s basically a slightly poseable statue he looks really cool.

Mine has a slightly tacky feel to the suit but only the legs. The torso and arms are completely fine.

Sideshow is doing a mix and match deal where if you combine certain figures listed on their promotion, you can get a combined discount, right now Batman and Robin and TDK batman are eligible for the combined discount. If you buy both batman and robin you will get $60 off from each figure, if you throw in batman it will be like 75$ off from each figure. If you buy two only it's still a decent $120 from your order,
Buy two 120$,
Buy three 185$
Buy four 250$
Buy five $315,
etc
don't forget to use your FREESHIP coupon as well.

Took advantage of the mix and match deal.

5E1721F6-0C61-4263-83FD-7A84B18A3156.jpeg

Back