Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I went on the waitlist, toys2 sent me a special link to pre-order the set if I'm interested. It says it will be available for a week.

Yep, same here.

Dear customers,

Hot Toys 10th Anniversary figures have been uploaded for pre-order.

We have reserved certain quantity for those customer who has left the name on the waitlist.
Please kindly check the following link to place an order.

- Batman Demon & Scarecrow: LINK REMOVED
- Michael Jackson (Beat It): LINK REMOVED

These links will be available for purchase for 1 week only.

If you have already placed an order the above Hot Toys 10th Anniversary figure(s), please ignore this email.

Thanks
Toys2

I just can't do it. Too much. Less than $400 dollars shipped, I'd be game. I have the money but I know I'd regret this.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a lot of money for the two of them. I was hoping somewhere around $350 shipped for the set, especially since the Demon Batman isn't really something I'd consider essential to my collection.

Only way I'd regret it is if these show up a lot cheaper. Which will happen right after I buy it for this price. :lol

Yep, same here.

Dear customers,

Hot Toys 10th Anniversary figures have been uploaded for pre-order.

We have reserved certain quantity for those customer who has left the name on the waitlist.
Please kindly check the following link to place an order.

- Batman Demon & Scarecrow: LINK REMOVED
- Michael Jackson (Beat It): LINK REMOVED

These links will be available for purchase for 1 week only.

If you have already placed an order the above Hot Toys 10th Anniversary figure(s), please ignore this email.

Thanks
Toys2

I just can't do it. Too much. Less than $400 dollars shipped, I'd be game. I have the money but I know I'd regret this.

It is a lot of money for the two of them. I was hoping somewhere around $350 shipped for the set, especially since the Demon Batman isn't really something I'd consider essential to my collection.

Got the same message and I've been stuck between this and a couple of other future purchases,...Ghost Rider, and Spider-Man. When I compare the purchases to each other it puts a major wrench in the ability to move forward.

Considering you get two full releases for the same price, one with a vehicle, it makes this purchase less attractive. I'm a big Batman fan and would LOVE to put one of the main villians from the 1st film in my collection. I just think this is still too much for what amounts to basically a 3/4 figure release. :dunno

I haven't completely made up my mind yet but I'm edging towards forgetting about it for now and watching Ebay for a deal or see if someone here sells one for a decent price.

I love HT's figures, it's pretty much all that I collect now, but I have to say this has hurt my opinion of them overall. I'll admit it will in no way shape or form affect my decision to buy in the future. However, I just think this was a ****** thing to do to their fans in the West. Considering they did this to celebrate their 10th anniversary and I guess give something back to the fans...they sure spat in the face of the people that have contributed to buying their product over the course of that 10 years.

Not me so much, I've only been collecting for about a year. I was talking about you losers...uh fellow freaks I mean. :lol :wave I'm sure I'll be one of the losers in 20 years when they do it again. :panic:

Just a few new photos of Scarecrow and the TDK rogues gallery;
2-9.jpg

00-6.jpg

3-8.jpg

1-11.jpg

631b6997.jpg

Haha yeah - that's why my custom scarecrow's suit has been soiled to bits.

And if I can get this, i'll be going for the straightjacket look, need to change things up on the display shelf!

^ no worries :)
I have to say he looks a LOT better in person too. Also, the straightjacket looked a lot nicer and darker than in most pics we've seen so far...

Just ordered mine. I paid 444USD exactly. So 222 a pop. Fair price? I think so. For a limited edition, I think 222 is good.

Back