1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of things. One - I think that the oily sheen will wear off over time much the way an armor-all wipe on a car’s interior would. I opened mine and it had wet spots that were easy to dab off. I believe this is a one time protectant coating that will fade with time.

Two - Just like my original figure prior to this reissue, the knee cap came off in the box and was rolling around. I will be pursuing an exchange but given the way it looks, the knee caps are held on by only a smidge of glue.

Attachments

• 3FEC4039-C719-4636-8D7D-08BEA35FAF24.jpeg
    3FEC4039-C719-4636-8D7D-08BEA35FAF24.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
A couple of things. One - I think that the oily sheen will wear off over time much the way an armor-all wipe on a car’s interior would. I opened mine and it had wet spots that were easy to dab off. I believe this is a one time protectant coating that will fade with time.

Two - Just like my original figure prior to this reissue, the knee cap came off in the box and was rolling around. I will be pursuing an exchange but given the way it looks, the knee caps are held on by only a smidge of glue.

Typical Hot Toys using a smidge when it calls for a dab, smdh

That fragile? So he's wearing hockey pads?

Starting to wonder if I'm better off picking up the 2011 version but if the sheen easily comes off this one it could work.

Starting to wonder if I'm better off picking up the 2011 version but if the sheen easily comes off this one it could work.
I wouldn’t that one has the broken ankles and they installed the first night out harness in the box and it leaves marks in the suit that won’t come out. It’s also kind of shiny.

Here’s my customized MMS67

Attachments

• 739FF712-792D-4A5A-9D64-7CD356CD2635.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Back