1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just skimmed through Justin's vid and couldn't find any arm issues. Unless you are talking about the arm seams which every rubber body has.

Just skimmed through Justin's vid and couldn't find any arm issues. Unless you are talking about the arm seams which every rubber body has.
He talks about it and shows it at the start of his latest livestream, didn’t happen until after the review.

If hot toys insists on seamless arms, why not a pair thats straight, and a pair thats bent? For $260+ a figure it seems reasonable.

Sheet. Why the hell is this more fragile than their old seamless arms? It would at least take some time before you could damage those.

This is totally unacceptable. HT has been in the game for 20 years and should know full well what breaks and what doesn't and the fact that fans would defend them on FB "If you can't pose a fragile figure then you shouldn't own one" will just encourage companies to never address them.

This is totally unacceptable. HT has been in the game for 20 years and should know full well what breaks and what doesn't and the fact that fans would defend them on FB "If you can't pose a fragile figure then you shouldn't own one" will just encourage companies to never address them.
:lol Wow! gotta love the HT fanboys who think "king HT" can do no wrong. Don't get me wrong, there are some heavy handed collectors out there. I've seen in it more so in the transformer community than the 1/6, where they'll manhandle a $200 transformer that's more of a collectible and not meant to be transformed back to back like a walmart toy then blame the company for their misunderstanding of the type of collectible they were handling. But that doesn't seem to be the case here with Arkham Harley. Seems like a genuine production error.

He talks about it and shows it at the start of his latest livestream, didn’t happen until after the review.

Just watching that now, since it'll probably apply to the Ahsokas.

Ahsoka from The Mandalorian doesn't have Harley's separate arms, but CW Ahsoka may.

Don't know whether there's a difference in material quality between the two body styles.

It starts at 2:23.

I never bend the arms on these types of figures, unless they're covered and I'm not bothered about the damage that might be occurring out of sight.

It's a double edged sword: more realism, yet limited scope for 'realistic' poses.

harleyIG.jpg

Based on the reports available on the exposed seamless right elbow, it appears to be an issue when that elbow has been bent at greater than 90 degrees for longer than 15 minutes. So doing the right hand on her hips, or holding the machine gun (pointing up or otherwise) seems to allow this issue to manifest the most. *sigh*

Back