1/6 Hot Toys Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman (Prestige Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the cheapest place to grab one of these?

I just got one brand new from Zavvi for $229 + tax and $5 shipping. Total was about $249 shipped.

One thing to note. No Hot Toys brown shipper. It comes in a generic cardboard box, but still has the plastic bag taped and everything inside is still sealed.

I ordered this on Nov 19th and it showed up from the UK to Michigan in 4 days using DHL.

I just got one brand new from Zavvi for $229 + tax and $5 shipping. Total was about $249 shipped.

One thing to note. No Hot Toys brown shipper. It comes in a generic cardboard box, but still has the plastic bag taped and everything inside is still sealed.

I ordered this on Nov 19th and it showed up from the UK to Michigan in 4 days using DHL.

Sounds shady

Sounds shady

You're right, it does sound shady. I thought the same thing. So I looked at at reviews for this place and I will admit that they were mixed, but for $229, I thought why not. If it goes sideways, I have PayPal buyer protection.

At any rate, the figure arrived this morning and it looks great. It is the VGM37 Arkham Knight Prestige Batman.

Here's the link. What you see it what I received.

https://us.zavvi.com/merch-action-f.../12652247.html?autocomplete=productsuggestion

Sounds shady

Nope not shady, loads of us have got one, a few of us off a facebook group also added a code to make it even cheaper, look online you will find one. I cant remember what I used but got mine for 208 with delivery, its a gorgeous figure.

You're right, it does sound shady. I thought the same thing. So I looked at at reviews for this place and I will admit that they were mixed, but for $229, I thought why not. If it goes sideways, I have PayPal buyer protection.

At any rate, the figure arrived this morning and it looks great. It is the VGM37 Arkham Knight Prestige Batman.

Here's the link. What you see it what I received.

https://us.zavvi.com/merch-action-f.../12652247.html?autocomplete=productsuggestion

Its a great deal hey. We all thought they would cancel as they have done before. I myself have had two orders with them cancelled but this one came through

Nice! Weren't these only sold in the Hot Toys store in Asia and thus, none have cardboard boxes?

Sounds shady

Zavvi's a reputable site. I'm not too worried about ordering from them.

Happy to see this thread back on top of the board. Recently got a new phone and was trying out the camera using Prestige Bats. I?m fairly certain this is my favorite Batsuit and my favorite HT figure. 1133CCE8-D3C8-4AC1-8742-8B4A7AE1B89D.jpeg

Anyone still looking for this, this seller has a bunch for practically retail:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-Ark...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Anyone dealt with this ebay seller?

I took the plunge and bought one off the bay from that seller, and finally got one! It arrived packed well, though it had no shipper but it was brand spanking new. Hmm, it seems after I purchased one the seller has increased the price.

Got around to opening it up, and wow it's just fantastic! I friggin' love the AK suit and this Prestige version is just great. I was taken aback just how large the figure is, he's monstrous for a 'regular' sized figure. The cape is a bit unwieldy, but still looks manageable. Again I quite like the mech detailing of the suit. Happy to have this PB!

Does look great, but their choice of capes for these are awful, they look so stiff - Hot Toys are in dire need of someone slapping them around their faces with the stiff capes until they understand how much better a cape that drapes is!

I took the plunge and bought one off the bay from that seller, and finally got one! It arrived packed well, though it had no shipper but it was brand spanking new. Hmm, it seems after I purchased one the seller has increased the price.
Tends to happen with sellers like these, I imagine maybe it's a distributor or has their own store. Glad to hear though! I may look into this sellers' other items.

Tends to happen with sellers like these, I imagine maybe it's a distributor or has their own store. Glad to hear though! I may look into this sellers' other items.

Yeah I suspected something similar, glad to be pleasantly surprised. It looks like the seller has a few other HT figures for about retail too.

Back