Hot Toys Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already sold out on TBA
Screenshot_2023-01-10-23-46-40-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Probably V2, I really like BTTF 2 as well. I know its not everyone's cup of team but I really love Part II
Not everyones cup of tea?? I thought it was generally the favorite in the trilogy I mean who doesn't love BTTF 2?? This is news to me 😯

They will get it back in again. Standard tactics!
I thought only Sideshow played these shenanigans. I don't think that's a good tactic to pull on the day of release though, they could potentially lose a ton of sales. I'm guessing they played it close to the chest and only got in a few, but they will probably order a second batch.

Are we thinking this thing is going to sit around for long?

That's a pretty amazing price. Let's hope they don't gouge on the shipping when it arrives in stock. Though anything less than $400 in shipping still makes this a good price.

Damn, rolled the dice and ended up with snake eyes. TW jacked up the shipping cost, estimated at $210, now it's $314. I placed my order before **** really hit the fan with them. I should've just gone stateside. Can't cancel, otherwise they'll just give me store credit.

Oh well, all I can do is hope for the best and hope I get it with no problems.

Can we get a different Chris Lloyd sculpt this time HT? :pray:
This was my theory on a rereleased Anakin as Hot toys showed a Darkside with new boots.

Hints at a new Anakin was intentiona imo. Same as Doc. They are featuring him way too much. It just feels like they are hinting at a re-release with DOC. These companies are throwing shade for a reason.

I am missing part Marty. Back then I couldn't justify spending the extra for a Figure so similar, but now I can because of the car.

Damn, rolled the dice and ended up with snake eyes. TW jacked up the shipping cost, estimated at $210, now it's $314. I placed my order before **** really hit the fan with them. I should've just gone stateside. Can't cancel, otherwise they'll just give me store credit.

Oh well, all I can do is hope for the best and hope I get it with no problems.
Same here. Seems like less of a deal if any. I was thinking store credit bc I would spend it for sure.

I was thinking for opting for the Hong Kong Post Surface as it's a lot cheaper, but afraid of having a big item like that get lost.

Will toys wonderland insure it?

Not everyones cup of tea?? I thought it was generally the favorite in the trilogy I mean who doesn't love BTTF 2?? This is news to me 😯
I've always found it too plot-heavy and cartoonishly over the top myself (especially all the future and alt-1985 stuff), although it's grown on me more with time.

Yeah, I shouldn't beat myself up too much, would of needed an actual time machine to know HT were gonna come through with this. :exactly:

Im still going to get this, even though I got nowhere to put it.
I'm giving it serious consideration myself.....as I seem to be with a lot of things lately.

This is what happens, 3 figures that even the disciplined, money-saving me was always planning to get - Endgame Loki, Batman Forever Batman & Robin - all come out in quick succession and suddenly I'm hit with the Hot Toy-bug again and I'm thinking ''sure what's the harm in keeping the money-saving venture on hiatus just a bit longer''.

Space is an issue, true, getting this would make that situation worse....but only until I get my arse in gear and get rid of the stuff I want rid of. Other people do this all the time, so must I.

If I do get it I'll likely rebuy the MMS257 Marty to go with it. When the dust settled I realized I prefer that one over the newer one. And I'm not fussed about getting BTTFII Marty and Doc. I wouldn't be going completist - only representing BTTF at 1/6. I'd get the Part III figures though because it seems NECA won't be making them for the 1/10 line....neither a Delorean and thus my rejuvenated interest in maybe getting this Hot Toys one afterall.

Since these are now blogger released photos does it hold any weight of figures maybe getting re-issed as much as promo photos of pre-order soon to come

Back