Hot Toys Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it that we all think Inart is going to swoop in and fix all of the mistakes of the past with every single line ever done lol

Looking at V1 and V2 it would take much to make V2 look like a V1. Some 3D printed parts for the back to replace Mr Fusion. Anything else I'm missing?

I'm starting to think that maybe is just better to wait for the InArt version. It will be metal, not plastic, better lights and colours, proportions, scale, details... As I keep seeing this one the more expensive I think it is for what HT is offering.

Looking at V1 and V2 it would take much to make V2 look like a V1. Some 3D printed parts for the back to replace Mr Fusion. Anything else I'm missing?
You need to remove the metal box under the Mr fusion. That wont be easy and is going to cause permanent damage. And if they are hiding under it some electronic part to light the vents then how will you remove that?

Personally I would have rather had swappable options instead of these lights on the back

Much improved over the first version. One of the reasons I returned mine was because the dash didn’t light up. I have been holding out hope that HT would not only release this version but also improve on it. They did not disappoint. Can’t wait to get mine next month some time.

The License plates are different

the plate where Mr fusion sites is raised you would need to remove that entire plate to lower the plutonium reactor as it sits flush to the trunk

the time circuit is also different
v1

v2

Much improved over the first version. One of the reasons I returned mine was because the dash didn’t light up. I have been holding out hope that HT would not only release this version but also improve on it. They did not disappoint. Can’t wait to get mine next month some time.
Will you be returning this one as well due to the mesh metal rails dont light up ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 10.02.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 10.02.16 AM.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 0
Aligment on black lines with the doors it's quite poor. By the way, why no Goodyear Brand on the tyres? the same that with nike

Trade Marked companies that require licence fees to use their logo and names

I'm starting to think that maybe is just better to wait for the InArt version. It will be metal, not plastic, better lights and colours, proportions, scale, details... As I keep seeing this one the more expensive I think it is for what HT is offering.
If Inart ever actually did the Delorean it would be amazing but also astronomically out of my wallet’s reach so I will be very happy with this one.

Based on Inart’s approach, if they did any vehicles, they may rival Jazzinc. Maybe.

Last edited:
Back