ThreeZero RAMBO: First Blood Part II - 1/6th scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear that they're considering a Part 4 Rambo. I'm pretty happy with the First Blood release overall once the body was swapped out. I venture I'll do the same for this one. A shame the scars won't carry over, but at least the black comabt shirt is included.

Glad to hear that they're considering a Part 4 Rambo. I'm pretty happy with the First Blood release overall once the body was swapped out. I venture I'll do the same for this one. A shame the scars won't carry over, but at least the black comabt shirt is included.

Where did you see or hear they're considering a Rambo 4?

Where did you see or hear they're considering a Rambo 4?
1000008154.jpg

Which ThreeZero Rambo figure do you guys recommend? I'm tempted between getting First Blood and this one.

Which ThreeZero Rambo figure do you guys recommend? I'm tempted between getting First Blood and this one.
Which Rambo movie did you like the most?

I bought all of the ThreeZero Rambo figures but personally, "Rambo 2" is my favorite - PO'd 2 figures to display different outfits.

Which Rambo movie did you like the most?

I bought all of the ThreeZero Rambo figures but personally, "Rambo 2" is my favorite - PO'd 2 figures to display different outfits.

I like Part 2 movie more, but I prefer the weathering and blood on the part 1 figure. I guess I'll just get them both. They're reasonably priced.

Back