Hot Toys Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it were me, I’ll try to reproduce that:

View attachment 616211
Even if the car is Part II…
IMG_2802.JPG

Best i got

Guessing doc doesn't even fit in his own car with the door closed

Blogger photos are out! And they're really highlighting those Part 2 Doc and Marty figures, so I'm starting to think a reissue might be coming after all.

View attachment 617262

View attachment 617263
I’m amazed they haven’t been reissued yet. What are they, seven years old? I don’t run a giant toy company but it seems like the most obvious business decision ever.

Also. This looks amazing and I’m not sure I can even wait for the inevitable free shipping etc. on this thing!

2 things I don't like

1 - Rubber seats? These will degrade in time. Pointless..

2.1 - The lights changed from Blue to Yellow. Maybe it's accurate, I don't know, but I hate this change.

2.2 - Lights on the back are pretty dim which defeats the purpose.

_

2 thing I do like

1 - The wheels look much better.

2 - The colored wires on the sides add a nice variation.

2 things I don't like

1 - Rubber seats? These will degrade in time. Pointless..

2.1 - The lights changed from Blue to Yellow. Maybe it's accurate, I don't know, but I hate this change.

2.2 - Lights on the back are pretty dim which defeats the purpose.

_

2 thing I do like

1 - The wheels look much better.

2 - The colored wires on the sides add a nice variation.
Yeah I was kinda liking the blue wheel lights as well, but they were a more warm white in the movie so I can't fault them for wanting to make the change.

Looks like they could stand to be a lot brighter though.

They did dial down the brightness of the flux capacitor though, which is nice, as it was way too blinding bright on the first version.

bttf21989-3293.jpg

Last edited:
It's really not that big is it....not when you're familiar with the size of the '89 Batmobile. It doesn't even look like it has much more of a footprint than ED-209.

Problem is all the other ***t I have :lol

Normally not a fan of SS videos but that really showed the DeLorean off well.

So happy I pre ordered this using a heap of points. And so good to know Hot Toys actually improved some things and didn't gives us a direct re-release like with the Doc headsculpt.

If hot toys can make the Delorean time machine, surely they can announce the batmobile from The Batman.........
Dc Comics Car GIF by The Batman

Is the brushed metal a paint effect? They really need to add that to the next Iron Man mk2.

Back