Hot Toys Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a tough one and I'm sure we aren't helping, I'd rather have the Delorean than any of the figures.
I skipped doc brown after how he turned out. The car alone is enough for me and worth it more than the figures

I got mine purely because I was getting a Delorean. He'll probably just sit inside it.
I will probably do the same thing but it will annoy me that the outfit wont go with this version of the car

Maybe it can work if you keep him in the shirt and suspenders

If it were me, I’ll try to reproduce that:

DFB18F1A-E2FB-4F08-B53C-005CC4C5C701.jpeg

Even if the car is Part II…

Same, even if I’m not enough fan of the franchise to justify the purchase of the car, even if I love the movies, as said before, the Delorean is The 3rd main character of the movie and is absolutely necessary next to the figure IMO.
I would have bought the entire set or nothing. The figures without the car leave a missing feeling .
Exactly like Batman next to the Batmobile, so an iconic display.
Sorry, I won’t help you to save money too…:sneaky:

Same here. I've passed on the figures only because I know that I would need the car as well.

The car is enough for me, it was the star of BttF more the characters were imo. I definitely remember trying to recreate those scenes in the mall as a kid, with whatever toy car I had back then. The Delorean looked badass when it skidded into position ready for time travel. And also at the end when it converts and flys off into the future

Last edited:
To me, the DeLorean time machine is like a 3rd main character in the film. It’s like the C3-P0 and R2-D2 of the BTTF films, so I’m glad I have the Part I and look forward to getting the Part II. Still hoping for a Part III with white walls and train wheels.

Back