Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planning to disconnect the figure at the knees and put some shrubbery at the base so you can't tell he's got no lower legs. While I of course haven't measured the actual figure, from what I can tell online it will fit perfectly without the legs. It's not an ideal situation but it's better than buying a new shelf or displaying him in the open where he can get dusty.

Well, considering HT already invested in developing the body, it would make sense to make additional figures from Avatar... but knowing HT, I think this is probably it. Until Avatar 2 maybe...

^ Not making at least two for now is stupid.

They're likely holding off on Neytiri for after Jake's release, because of the larger price than most on for these.

I'm planning to disconnect the figure at the knees and put some shrubbery at the base so you can't tell he's got no lower legs. While I of course haven't measured the actual figure, from what I can tell online it will fit perfectly without the legs. It's not an ideal situation but it's better than buying a new shelf or displaying him in the open where he can get dusty.

It getting dusty is a hell of alot better IMO than dismembering him :wink1:

Is that much length necessary? I reckon simply removing the head and placing the shrubbery at head-height would allow ample room for the figure, but you wouldn't be removing as much from the overall height.

The time is finally approaching
smiley-excited001.gif
smiley-excited001.gif

:exactly:

Gonna be Figure of The Year for me :yess:

It's between Jake and the Lightcycle for me. :D

people with detolfs...how do you plan on displaying jake??? he wont fit!

Well, if I were to put him in my detolf I would have him in kneeling and aiming with his rifle kinda like this:

7046136-world-war-two-british-soldier-commando-aiming-a-rifle-kneeling.jpg

But I'll probably place him on a shelf in a custom made acrylic display case.

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

HT's Jake Sully & SuckerPunch's Babydoll all in May Plus the Avengers film, awww yeah the Summer's start'in out kinda right !!

It's between Jake and the Lightcycle for me. :D

Well, if I were to put him in my detolf I would have him in kneeling and aiming with his rifle kinda like this:

7046136-world-war-two-british-soldier-commando-aiming-a-rifle-kneeling.jpg

But I'll probably place him on a shelf in a custom made acrylic display case.

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

lmao!!!.........

Is that much length necessary? I reckon simply removing the head and placing the shrubbery at head-height would allow ample room for the figure, but you wouldn't be removing as much from the overall height.

Well, if that's so, I might just remove the head and place it on the shelf directly above it, lining it up with the body below. I'm pretty sure the legs will need to go though but I guess once we get some in-hand pictures we'll know for sure.

:stick....

Well, if that's so, I might just remove the head and place it on the shelf directly above it, lining it up with the body below. I'm pretty sure the legs will need to go though but I guess once we get some in-hand pictures we'll know for sure.

I think I've found a way:

4143564672_5440165981.jpg

Back