Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe there's no love for Jake in HK.:dunno

It obviously hasn't released there yet, even if it's not popular there'd be at least a couple buying it and in-hand pics poping up

Yeah I've been waiting for this one for what seems like forever. Really excited about seeing this one in hand, because this is easily going to be my largest 1/6 collectable. I just hope HT don't let me down by not making Neytiri

:goodpost: :pray:

I think it's interesting that this figured is labeled "Jake Sully" and not "Na'vi Jake" or "Final Battle Jake." Kind of makes it sound like this might be only Jake we see.

For the good of all of us, lets hope you are wrong!
and don't hold on that too much, if they make another figure, it will have a different label like "Native Jake Sully" maybe they considered this the "neutral figure" the first one ^^
I just want my Neytiti, and with luck, we'll have Native Jake and Neytiri, thats the display I'd want in my room

I think it would make more sense to have Final Battle Neytiri next to match this Jake and then if they sell well another two in their native looks.

Exactly. But after FB Neytiri I'd prefer a human Jake Sully and Quaritch with Amp suit.

I think it would make more sense to have Final Battle Neytiri next to match this Jake and then if they sell well another two in their native looks.

Of course, as much as I want my Native Neytiri, I wouldn't want it released right now! it wouldn't be nice.
It would be like put a time barrier between Jake and her! OMG a black whole could just appear if I think too much about it lol

I want my Neytiri!!!:panic:

At least u didnt say Ironman :slap:slap:slap

Jesus... Iron Man... -.-
I think I might start to hate my favourite hero, hot toys knows how to get me reeeeeally angry sometimes

more Avatar, more Resident Evil, More X-men

I would like Quaritch too
My dream collection would be Jake, Neytiri, Quaritch with his AMP suit and the Ikran Zese
its likelly to stay as it is, a dream

but with the battle version of Jake and Neytiri I'm happy ^^

Jake, Noland, Babydoll and Tron lightcycle; finally they are almost here. I meant that I can see this being the same next year when we are waiting for the figures they have shown over Q1 and Q2 this year.

Wouldnt suprise me at all... But Im used to playing the waiting game when it comes to hot toys...

Wouldnt suprise me at all... But Im used to playing the waiting game when it comes to hot toys...

Best way to think about it is: Try and be patient with the waiting game and if at the end of it you get a quality figure than you win.

Gotcha, Tru, i wouldn't expect the bunch from Q3-Q4 this year until Q1-Q2 next year :(

Indeed. Hope people are prepared to be patient.

Back