Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
43cdd432-bb63-b1c9.jpg

Already got my environment set up and waiting for Jake! He'll be in a crouching pose some can get him in the detolf. Amazing that even on one knee his head will be close to the top!

I suppose that this will be a split shipment considering nearly everthing they have released so far has been spilt has SSC confirmed anything?

43cdd432-bb63-b1c9.jpg

Already got my environment set up and waiting for Jake! He'll be in a crouching pose some can get him in the detolf. Amazing that even on one knee his head will be close to the top!

That's pretty cool! I have the same idea as you, as I am planning on making a small enviroment for my Neytiri Maquette! I'll get some stuff like a few small rocks, or grass or moss material for the ground, some fake plants etc.

they may get released at he same time like DX Indy was. Maybe they figured you guys have had it delayed long enough so everyone gets it around the same time maybe? Would be nice to not have to wait a whole month to get it here. I don't have it on order but would be nice for you guys that do :)

Yeah I've been waiting for this one for what seems like forever. Really excited about seeing this one in hand, because this is easily going to be my largest 1/6 collectable. I just hope HT don't let me down by not making Neytiri

I want this guy too, but need to see in hands forst before I pull the trigger.... can't wait to see a review or two!

Same here.

ohh man ! I cant wait to have him.
review as soon as I get him.

Looking forward to it. :)

Yeah I've been waiting for this one for what seems like forever. Really excited about seeing this one in hand, because this is easily going to be my largest 1/6 collectable. I just hope HT don't let me down by not making Neytiri

If we don't see a Neytiri from HT I will be livid. She's probably my most wanted 1/6 figure right now. War paint version would be epic.

@ skypirate

Yeah I would definitely want a war paint version but to be honest I'll buy any version HT decide to make of her.

@ skypirate

Yeah I would definitely want a war paint version but to be honest I'll buy any version HT decide to make of her.

Yes .. same here I only want these two from this film...I have a nice custom acrylic display case waiting for Jake and Nytiri (as long as Jake looks great) and am getting ready to make it look like his home world.. with colorful (bad colorful "fish tank" plastic flora and fona) plants and the like as a background.

@ skypirate

Oh, I agree. :) Whilst a war paint version is my preference any HT Neytiri will suffice. She honestly can't come soon enough.

Back