1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Announcing this after a new game would make me less excited for it... I'd want the newer design.

Announcing this after a new game would make me less excited for it... I'd want the newer design.

it would be hard to top the current design. its pretty dang good. i event looked at the actual model and its a higher poly count than a lot of the others, like a lot of detail went into it.

Pic from yesterday: batgirl.jpg

You're all gits!!

Please stop replying to the thread...every time it shows a new reply I get all my hope up that it's pre-order information lol

Yes I see the irony in replying myself...but if I'm suffering you all can too :lol

Neil

Haha i understand , i'm not sure Deathstroke sales are good, so perhaps that's why Hot toys dont want another Arkham figure, even she was present to the SDCC 2019.

You're all gits!!

Please stop replying to the thread...every time it shows a new reply I get all my hope up that it's pre-order information lol

Yes I see the irony in replying myself...but if I'm suffering you all can too :lol

Neil

How dare you respond to my response of someone else?s bump of this thread and get my hopes up again! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did suspect this would be the case, just wish they?d properly announce the new game rather than all the cryptic teases we?ve been getting
I imagine this is another AO prequel style game and as such they want to have the younger sounding voice work instead. It makes sense.

Back