Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was so nice of HT to reveal their Looooooong awaited GI JOE figure which they announce the license for in January 2012 and said expect to see images in December 2012.

HT's you guys are so great. Thanks for keeping your fans updated!!!:clap

I predict the first we'll see of this license will be at SDCC...... just like the 89 figures

That's what people said last SDCC, then it was December, etc. :lol

You guys need to chill, they'll come out when they come out. I can't believe all the hoopla on their facebook asking "where da Returns figures at?"

Who remembers the MMS Christopher Reeve Superman? The wait on that one was REALLY long and the anticipation and teasers went on forever. But look, we finally got it and it's a thing of the past. Patience.

I think the big problem is the follow through, not the anticipation.

If a girl said she'd blow you on January 6th, 2013 and then kept pushing it back and never said a word, you'd be annoyed to! ;)

I know. What I said about Sweeney Todd was mean. I just want my Christopher Walken doll.

Last edited:
I know. What I said about Sweeney Todd was mean. I just want my Christopher Walken doll.

It's cool!:duff
We are all frustrated!

But I suggest you make the Sweeny Todd purchase. It is a great figure....

SWEENY_zps9f2e4c75.jpg

I don't need HT to blow me, but they can **** my **** if they don't get moving on Pfieffer.

Why is "fe ed my c ats" censored? :monkey3 :dance

That's what people said last SDCC, then it was December, etc. :lol

You guys need to chill, they'll come out when they come out. I can't believe all the hoopla on their facebook asking "where da Returns figures at?"

Who remembers the MMS Christopher Reeve Superman? The wait on that one was REALLY long and the anticipation and teasers went on forever. But look, we finally got it and it's a thing of the past. Patience.

You must be new here.

I'm not really worried. To be honest I'd bet it's all Penguin at this point. He's THE figure they have to nail and to do so they have to make some obvious pre-fab parts to accomodate the trype if not a whole new body in general.
It's not like a custom where you can just make adjustments here and there to the arm/legs and then add a fatsuit to balance it out. This all has to be production value and able to be assembled by.. well, you know. Sad but true.

I'm not really worried. To be honest I'd bet it's all Penguin at this point. He's THE figure they have to nail and to do so they have to make some obvious pre-fab parts to accomodate the trype if not a whole new body in general.
It's not like a custom where you can just make adjustments here and there to the arm/legs and then add a fatsuit to balance it out. This all has to be production value and able to be assembled by.. well, you know. Sad but true.

:exactly: I'm not worried. It's been 20 years since the movie, I can wait another couple months. I would never ever believe HT to stick to any date. I would have been more surprised if they did announce this when they said they would.

I need to save up anyway. The Penguin is going to be a one use custom body with lots of accessories (I hope), He is not going to be cheap. :(

I already have the '89 bats. Not sure I would pick up a returns bat. Maybe if it included a Keaton sculpt from the final battle.

For me it's all about the Penguin! Hope he comes with a little penguin soldier as well!

I hope they give Batman a second winged cape and one regular that isn't as big/long as the 89 cape, again with wire.

I think the big problem is the follow through, not the anticipation.

If a girl said she'd blow you on January 6th, 2013 and then kept pushing it back and never said a word, you'd be annoyed to! ;)

:lol:lol:lol

I don't know if I should admit to this but I know that particular frustration all too well. :lol :gah:

Back