Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every morning in December I wake up wanting to do this...:yess::clap:love

But instead I have been doing this...:impatient:

Lol! You and me both. Oh well, there are still a couple days left in 2012. Maybe they'll surprise us soon. :lol

Spec pics are up!

564504_10151181689007344_1029189602_n.jpg

I would have been really surprised if HT did something on time. December on the HT calendar is always February, April or some other random month.

It is very annoying that the bloody first post said late 2012 and now nothing. It would have been very cool to wake up to DX14 spec and pics.

Meh. Well at least we know they're coming. Since I'm planning on buying the basic 3 characters, give me more time to save the longer it takes.

Not sure if Asian forums are better updated than what we have here. It would have been nice for HT's to have given their customers an update in December saying that images have been delayed until next year.

Kind of wish HT's was as close to their customers like NECA. NECA gives us information on a regular basis.

Good point. Makes sense since it's compatible for it. It would help sell both the upcoming figures, and the Batmobile especially for those that might have missed out on the DX 09.

Of course there's a great possibility of the Batmobile being pushed back . . .

Back