Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8. Regarding the figures from the movie Batman Returns, You told me last time they will be released last Dec 2012, Any reason of the delay? Do you have any plans on making another Batman figure or perhaps other characters like Penguin, Catwoman, Riddler, etc?

Yes, We will still make it but the release date will be delayed.
After reading that, I no longer expect to even see a reveal for anything Returns this year. From here on out, I don't think we can expect more than 8 classic figures a year; a Predator or two, and a pair of figures from three other sought-after classic licenses. They're prioritizing Marvel and DC blockbuster films. Next year will be nothing but Captain America, Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy, and the year after that will just be Avengers Avengers Avengers.

ce0409a5bcc0759c2b7762fc693e1b43_zps855cb2fa.jpg

You know that feeling when you are waiting at the doctors for a long period of time that you categorized who should go before you and who is after you. Although you are still waiting there is a little peace that there is a order and balance in where you stand in line. Now….you know that angry/ frustrating feeling when you should be next to see the doctor but people who where behind you start to get called before you. That’s the way I feel with Batman Returns. January 2012 you announced…Jan 2012. HT should have kept their mouth shut back then like their doing so well now!!!

Heres a little diddy I put together today:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGrY8H-ng30[/ame]

HT has let Batman Returns fans down. I really want a catwoman figure. I don't think I will see this until maybe 2015 or never.

A lot of people are waiting for her.
I'd like to get Catwoman and Penguin.

Looking forward to the Pepper Pots and TDKR Blake.

"Coming soon"

Meanwhile...
37f5.jpg

:gah::thwak

GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLLEY :horror You think hot toys could stop the IRONCAN FACTORY and SQUIRT OUT our BATMAN RETURNS VERSION ALREADY! Nice collection you could get 10 grand out of that easy if realy wanted to.....:lol I'm sure hot toys will hint or preview around xmas about returns line , I bet.

Back