Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they had been upfront and let everybody know how this would go down I wonder if it would have cut back on the complaining…probably not.

Yup, not sure why they didn't expect this, there are plenty of TDK Joker options out there and there was also a sculpted version available.

This is a fan favorite with his definitive look from a movie that is loved. Going to be a lot of backlash for this.

I blame HT for that more than SS to be honest. No doubt SS messed up this virtual queue and their site can't handle it, but HT made the stupid decision to do more Jokers than Anakin's when Anakin is more in demand as InArt just did Joker and fans have been asking for a ROTS Anakin re-issue for a while now.

If they had been upfront and let everybody know how this would go down I wonder if it would have cut back on the complaining…probably not.
If queue position is randomly assigned they should have just done a lottery draw, saves people waiting around and all the anxiety.

Excuse me if someone said, but how much is it on Sideshow?? Anticipating something nuts.

Edit: Just found the screenshot! $410, about what I expected!

Don’t worry I hear Toys Wonderland is going to have plenty
Next December when it's out, at TW's HQ:
julian bond squee GIF

Got one. That wasn't so bad. I guess it served me well to trust in the Force. :woo
How did you check out? Got a pre-order page automatically once in? Hit pre-order takes you straight to checkout? Or do you have to go to cart like someone else mentioned?

Back