Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all this time to plan and prep it is very lazy of sideshow to not do a lottery IMO, they really don't gaf.

Its available for PO at artcity.my, but dont know if they are legit or not

Yeah I know, they don't care in the end as long as they get paid. Just disappointing they aren't trying to give their customers a fair chance.
Most companies sadly won't. Whether they don't have the resources or they just want to sell it off as quickly as possible.

I have to look at it this way, if I don’t score it during preorder, then I will later next year. 3000 pieces isn’t that limited and somebody is always selling. Of course I’d rather not get scalped 👎 Not gonna sweat it though.

Sugo....

That price in AUD!!😛
Just updated their Anakin and Joker pages with this:

'Given the limited quantity, with less than 5 pieces available, we have made the decision to conduct a draw instead of a direct sale.'

Yep. Less than 5 for Australia. I'm almost certain other retailers like Popcultcha won't stock this considering it sounds like they only got their stock through China preorders.

These limited pieces are just dead on arrival for basically everyone outside of China/Hong Kong and the US.

No lotto on this and Joker is insane but it was gonna be a **** show no matter what they did. Get ready for those instant Ebay listings when it sells out in a few minutes.

it was gonna be a **** show no matter what they did.

Yep. With a limited edition size, there's no way in hell to make it run smoothly and have everyone happy.

Besides, HT wants people talking more than anything. The more they talk about HT, the less they talk about InArt.

HT can cruise on this... at least until Gandalf is released, and then the big one, the possible game-changer, Aragorn.

So how is this going to work with sideshow , if you rsvp do they email you a link when it goes up for order , is it like the old preorder dàys and does an order page come up when the sale goes live or do you do a search on the site and when the item comes up order it?

So how is this going to work with sideshow , if you rsvp do they email you a link when it goes up for order , is it like the old preorder dàys and does an order page come up when the sale goes live or do you do s search on the site and when thr item comes up order it?
The RSVP doesn’t work anymore, you’ll get an email hours later after its long sold out.

RSVP and then just be there at the time it says and cross your fingers.

Back