Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the wait list, let's see what happens...

On the plus side, by the time my wait list might convert I'll know how many Ahsoka pre-orders I have :ROFLMAO:

If Hot Toys sees that there are 6000 people waitlisting, wouldn't it be in their best interest to make a bunch of more figure runs? It would be like printing money for them and Sideshow. There's obviously a demand!
It's because of th hair process. Someone has to literally glue it in. It was a no brainer to release a 2.0 with sculpted hair version and they would make more money and have more happy people. This is their experiment or peeing contest with Inart in my opinion.

If Hot Toys sees that there are 6000 people waitlisting, wouldn't it be in their best interest to make a bunch of more figure runs? It would be like printing money for them and Sideshow. There's obviously a demand!
You would think so. InArt definitely has the better business model - open PO for a few days and that's that. Don't see Anakin being done by them anytime in the near future though; HT got us by the balls on this one.

Then people won’t want it and the people that got it will complain that it’s not as limited.

Did anyone who got one also get artisan Joker? I wasn't able to get a Anakin but I got a Joker. Just wondering if they made it harder if you already got one lol. Hopefully they do a sculpted Anakin. I'm at least happy I got Joker.

That’s what upsets me the most about not getting into the queue until around 11:59 EST. I got to the site around 11:45 and went to the page, then spent the next 10-15 minutes trying to get into the damn queue after seeing people mention it here.

Same here. Just kept getting taken to the preview page instead of the queue.

It's because of th hair process. Someone has to literally glue it in. It was a no brainer to release a 2.0 with sculpted hair version and they would make more money and have more happy people. This is their experiment or peeing contest with Inart in my opinion.

Absolutely a contest with InArt. Probably why they made more Jokers than Anakins as well.

It's different for this since they're trying out rooted wool hair. They also have a million figures in production on the backburner. The benifit to INART is that they only have a few figures in production at once. Lets them do a bigger number of quality rooted hair.

Hot Toys on the other hand has 50 Stormtroopers and 30 Iron Man figures taking up their production line. They don't feel like bumping up the production number and putting more manpower into this.

I can't believe I actually got one, especially with my technical issues. I've actually checked the orders page on my account several times to make sure it's real.

Moderator note: Please don't post your order numbers. It will not end well for you. :wave

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife is a sweetheart and managed to get hers, it's her fav character and she's gifting it to me for 2024 Christmas. Wish everyone all the best, it's been a blast for the past month or so on this thread. Don't forget there's the Dewback!

1692377843916.png

I joined the Sideshow queue the last time I was here and finally got in.

Okay not really but man that was a process. :lol

Alright, and you?
Great! A process indeed. Happy you secured one.

Some were talking in another SW thread about you being away. Some were worried. Happy your back!

Back