Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys The Amazing Spider Man

I always intended to get it. Unless it looks completely horrible upon reveal, I'm getting it.

The posts on here are very similiar to what we heard about the Avengers CA suit. Now folks are stating how much they love it now.

I'm certain the movie will cause folks to have a change of heart on the suit.

I think I'll work on getting the original Red and Blue Toby MaGuire Spiderman over this one. I'm just not a fan of this new look in this movie. I'm sure HT did a fine job and all, I just don't like this costume.

Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

Jeez people on fb are so annoying in the comment section. Durrrr where's hulk ? I haz no hulk! Shut up!!! Man this awesome

:exactly: :pfft:

This figure is a must buy for me.
It will be my first Spidey figure and I do like the design of the suit alot from the new movie.

I am stoked !

:yess: :clap

"Why didn't somebody tell me my a$$ was so big?" (President Skroob, Spaceballs) Doesn't it look like his bottom half is flipped around?

Wow, there is a lot of negativity for this outfit and figure, but that doesn't surprise me. I think that it looks great and I'm really excited to see a reveal this morning and an AG head sculpt. As far as the issues with the costume so far, those are minor details to me, and overall I think did a superb job. I can't wait to see the full reveal, and yes, I hope we get an extra mask that he can hold.

579844_10150824909657344_58690437343_9751971_98658389_n.jpg

amazingspiderman1.jpg

I LOVE the suit, but from this teaser i'm not loving the figure :(

The raised webbing is far too deep and the turtle neck horrible IMO, i'd have preferred a second BD figure with the HS where is doesn't have to have the nasty turtle neck.

However i am very much looking forward to the full reveal, a positive thing to take away from this teaser is it's very close up, so from a realistic distance it'll look much better :)

Last edited:

I think it looks good except the blue fabric. It isn't shiny at all. I suppose they had to do it this way in order for their to be no lining up issues with head and neck?

Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

I will buy any spiderman from hot toys, can't wait to see more!!!

There seems to be a break in the neck, where maybe a skin coloured neck can go, to get rid of the turtle neck look when unmasked :dunno Although it still would not be accurate, seeing as the break still looks to be too low. Or it might not be a break at all, & the pattern is simply misaligned.
I think it looks good except the blue fabric. It isn't shiny at all. I suppose they had to do it this way in order for their to be no lining up issues with head and neck?
There's already lining up issues in the teaser.

This dopey Spidey is a slap in the face to Green Lantern fans. :lecture ;)

The Green Lantern movie was a kick to the nuts for everyone, fans and non fans alike

I will get this, spidey is my favorate superhero. Can't wait to see full pics!!!

Sony better hope that ASM kicks ass. After The Avengers people no longer need a "Marvel fix" this year so ASM will likely be judged much more sternly. After X:FC and Thor critics and audiences weren't in the mood to give GL a pass on any level last year. ASM could easily follow suit.

Thats a good point, I would hate to be the director following Avengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back