Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys The Amazing Spider Man

Maybe I'm the only one but It seems like crap.

And those shoulders..... 0% articulated. I'm already seeing this displayed as a standar pose in order to "prevent" the cracking of the suit

I hope they include a mask to hold. It's one thing SM figs have not had that they need!

Be an awesome exclusive!

allow me...

WHERE ARE MORE MGS, SUCKER PUNCH, AVATAR, CANCELLED GREEN LANTERN, X-MEN FIRST CLASS FIGURES???? IT'S NOT FAIR, IT'S NOT FAIR, IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!

:nono:nono:nono :lol

In all seriousness, I don't think he's going to be too happy with the fact that the first release is going to have an alternate HS from the get go because of the appearance of seams.

and i think i can see the scratches on his cheeks there :lol really excited for this figure

I can see the scratches too. I don't think the red section is rubber, it looks more like pleather or something.

Last edited:

:nono:nono:nono :lol

In all seriousness, I don't think he's going to be too happy with the fact that the first release is going to have an alternate HS from the get go because of the appearance of seams.

:lol i know... i was just messing. nova knows i'm not serious.

i think the blue definitely needs to bleed through the red to make it look like it's been painted at home. i'm only assuming that's what happens in the movie :dunno

Spalding-Man, Spalding-Man
Does whatever a Spalding can
Spins a balls, any size
Catches thieves... no, he can't
Look oooooooooout
Here comes the Spalding-Man

Looks great!!! Even I don't like too much the suit. Want to see The full reveal!!

I'm sure I'll like this figure even more after I see the movie.

Or less after you see the movie.

who knows... a poor kid, spending a lot of time at high school... maybe he does sew the suit out of old basketballs :dunno

i think the blue definitely needs to bleed through the red to make it look like it's been painted at home. i'm only assuming that's what happens in the movie :dunno

:lol

Yeah, I guess they could just stain the red by putting some blue over it or whatever method achieves that effect.

who knows... a poor kid, spending a lot of time at high school... maybe he does sew the suit out of old basketballs :dunno

Maybe he had a bunch of these
41vpdc2hhlss500.jpg

Could explain why the blue is seeping through the red :lol

hell yeah cant wait missed red and blue spidey this ones gonna rock......bring on the preorder..........

:nono
DSCN1170.JPG

:lol

Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

On closer inspection, it looks as if the 'webbed neck' goes up into the Garfield head sculpt, neck socket. So could that mean an all-fully-sown-in body, with just the swappable Spidey/Parker heads making the difference?

There seems to be a great deal of appeal for this on the forum, and I have to say it does seem like a good idea.

Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

This figure is a must buy for me.
It will be my first Spidey figure and I do like the design of the suit alot from the new movie.

I am stoked !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back