Hot Toys Amazing Spider-man 2 license.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing this film the other day I really would buy the hell out of all the characters. I hope Hot Toys get their thumb from out their ass and get cracking on this franchise.

I don't know why but I feel we may get a Spider-Man, Peter Parker two pack. (all these two packs are obviously water testing for Groot and Rocket)

Anyway, order of who I want.

Spider-Man/Peter Parker
Gwen
Spoiler Spoiler:

Electro (in his costume)
(Green) Goblin
Hell even though he'd be massive I'd buy Rhino.

They should get on Lizard as well.

Unless I am blown away from the film ala Winter Soldier, i see me picking up Spidey. Goblin is a maybe but initial reaction on everyone one else is a pass.

When you see it, no matter you're thoughts on TASM or the Raimi trilogy, this tops them all. Everything I wanted from a Spidey film is in this and I really didn't enjoy the first one. Now I am eagerly anticipating the next installment.

After seeing this film the other day I really would buy the hell out of all the characters. I hope Hot Toys get their thumb from out their ass and get cracking on this franchise.

I don't know why but I feel we may get a Spider-Man, Peter Parker two pack. (all these two packs are obviously water testing for Groot and Rocket)

Anyway, order of who I want.

Spider-Man/Peter Parker
Gwen
Spoiler Spoiler:

Electro (in his costume)
(Green) Goblin
Hell even though he'd be massive I'd buy Rhino.

They should get on Lizard as well.

I hope Hot Toys makes at least Rhino and Electro.

Same here :pray:

When you see it, no matter you're thoughts on TASM or the Raimi trilogy, this tops them all. Everything I wanted from a Spidey film is in this and I really didn't enjoy the first one. Now I am eagerly anticipating the next installment.
Surprising that's not what I've read at all. Most of the reviews I've read make it sound like it's a film of a bunch of scenes but doesn't have a very coherent story and is all over the place. I'm going to check the movie out regardless though and will consider buying a Spidey from the film.

I'm fully expecting the movie to suck but that's OK because all I really want out of this movie is a nice spidey figure to go with my eventual Avengers collection :clap

Yeah I sold the other spiderman since this one looks better. Plus they hopefully fix the shoulder issue. Need one for my avengers as well

Surprising that's not what I've read at all. Most of the reviews I've read make it sound like it's a film of a bunch of scenes but doesn't have a very coherent story and is all over the place. I'm going to check the movie out regardless though and will consider buying a Spidey from the film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

They could do him just a flat blue with highlight details or just have his head and hands be a translucent material and the rest a standard TT under the suit

I hoping they will release a Gwen in her iconic outfit, but I know it's a looooong shot :/

I see her being no less deserving than Maria Hill or Peggy carter.

I am not the biggest Spidey fan, but if I like the movie, I could see myself getting one of him from this film as part of my Marvel shelf.

Back